What's new

iphone 4 unlock.

t061509j

Reaction score
hey guys i jus got a iphone4. alot of people told me to use gevey turbo sim for unlock. which i did, i saw some people on youtube dont need the gevey sim for unlocked. how could i do that?

you have to be on baseband 01.59 so since yours in new i doubt you have that baseband unless you got it from ebay or a similar site?

yeah there is no unlock for that baseband atm but eventually there will be unlocks for newer baseband but atm the gevey sim is pretty much your only option apart from actually using the network its locked to if possible

well do you guys have any idea when it could be unlocked with ultrasnow? plus everytime i respring or reboot my phone i have to reunlock. is very annoying.

What about those websites sellin some software for unlocking iPhone 4

scammers all of them, they sell these free tools and claim it works with firmware that does not.. so if you have some spare money you want to throw away then go for it ;)

scammers all of them, they sell these free tools and claim it works with firmware that does not.. so if you have some spare money you want to throw away then go for it ;)

i agree. i brought 1 when it was 4.0 and it doesn't work at all. dont bother spend like 15-20 on it.