What's new

iPhone 4 or 5?

Omarsafadi

Reaction score
just need an advice.. do i get the 4 now or wait until the 5? when is the release of iphone 5? your advice is highly appreciated :)

The next iPhone is most likely to be released around september. There is no official word from apple and there won't be until a couple weeks before it release...

The iPhone 4 is very powerful, and in my opinion, the iPhone 5 will be only slightly better. It will have the capability to upgrade without using the horrible iTunes program; however, upgrades usually aren't that big a deal (again, in my opinion). I still have my original iOS and the phone does everything I want it to without the blah-blah of "upgrades." Your possible iPhone 4 will do you well for the next 2 years!

just need an advice.. do i get the 4 now or wait until the 5? when is the release of iphone 5? your advice is highly appreciated :)

If you are not in a critical need, then you can wait till the next iPhone is release, whatever it is, it will be this year, so you can be sure that you will have your new iPhone before next year, if you need an iPhone now and can not wait then get the 4

The iPhone 4 is very powerful, and in my opinion, the iPhone 5 will be only slightly better. It will have the capability to upgrade without using the horrible iTunes program; however, upgrades usually aren't that big a deal (again, in my opinion). I still have my original iOS and the phone does everything I want it to without the blah-blah of "upgrades." Your possible iPhone 4 will do you well for the next 2 years!

With iOS 5 your phone will also have the ability to upgrade without iTunes...

but as i understand the concept phone always came up!

i already have my 3gs running 4.3.3 and it's great but the battery drains like hell... so i guess i'm gona have to go with the iphone 4.. btw in here in Lebanon it costs 800 $ to get the 16GB iphone 4... last year i got my 16GB 3GS in 720$ so they'r not cheap at all in here lol

Yes ---- understand. Question: so far, are you satisfied with your iOS 5 beta? Other than the delta upgrades, is there anything else to really get excited about? What does it have that 4.3.3 doesn't? Sorry... questions, questions!

As iPhone4 is powerful, I think iPhone5 will be much better than iPhone4. It will have the power to upgrade without using the horrible iTunes program.

As iPhone4 is powerful, I think iPhone5 will be much better than iPhone4. It will have the power to upgrade without using the horrible iTunes program.

So will the iPhone 4 and 3GS...

but wont the 3GS die if it was running ios 5?! i have a 16GB 3GS running on 4.3.3 and the battery drains a lot... i dont think it can hold the ios 5 better that 4.3.3... or what?

Several devs have reported iOS 5 running great on the 3GS.

I don't think your battery issue has anything to do with the firmware version. My wifes 3GS on 4.3.3 lasted roughly the same as the iPhone 4 before I updated to the beta...

So what are u saying? Should i change my battery? How can i tell if it's not the firmware and how can i fix tht freaking issue? Lol i'm sorry but this is the only thing that i hate about my iphone:/