What's new

iPhone 4 in White

toygreen88

Reaction score
Anyone getting the new white iPhone 4? It really looks beautiful in pictures.

Do you think they will release an iPhone 5 soon? My grandson wants a new black iPhone for his birthday in a couple of weeks. We are trying to decide if we want to wait until June and see if an iPhone 5 releases or just go ahead and get an iPhone 4.

toygreen88 said:

Do you think they will release an iPhone 5 soon? My grandson wants a new black iPhone for his birthday in a couple of weeks. We are trying to decide if we want to wait until June and see if an iPhone 5 releases or just go ahead and get an iPhone 4.

Hi, I've read that the white IPhone 4 is thicker than the black one because it's letting too much light through to the components, and so your accessories won't fit, but that so far, is the only complaint

I would still choose the black one if I was to buy an iPhone today.

I don't think the 5 will be released until september...

Hello,

The next iPhone is likely to come out in september so it makes sense to wait and get one of thoose. On the other hand its probably not going to be a huge upgrade anyway so if you really want to it wont be a major problem.

I would still choose the black one if I was to buy an iPhone today.

Me too. I have the feeling that if the iPhone had originally been released in white, everyone would be wanting a black iPhone. I still think the black looks classier. All just a matter of personal preference.

I'm not sure I understand the shtick of a white iPhone, or any other color. If unprotected without a case, then fine. But most people protect their expensive investment with a case (like the Otterbox) and that covers up the "white" iPhone, and others.... Sorry for not understanding.