What's new

iPhone 4 or 5?

So we don't get off topic and end up hijacking the thread I suggest you create your own thread in the iPhone help section. I'll be more than happy to help...

I think you should go for it and get the phone now. No matter what anyone says, all phones come with some glitches which are eventually fixed and why new models are made. The current iPhone is very capable compared to the previous ones, but it's not much compared to the new HTC phones coming out. Think about what you need in a phone, or if you really just love the iPhone then stick with it.

Hi,

Or you could get the iphone 4 now and enjoy it and then buy the 5 when it gets released. Im not expecting it to hit the shelves here in the uk until 2012 !!

I dont get mine on contract.

If one waited to see whats going to be new out, then you would not buy anything ! lol.

Ive always used Nokia fones and thought I would never stray until I purchased my iphone 4. WoW what have i been missing !

Hi,

Or you could get the iphone 4 now and enjoy it and then buy the 5 when it gets released. Im not expecting it to hit the shelves here in the uk until 2012 !!

I dont get mine on contract.

If one waited to see whats going to be new out, then you would not buy anything ! lol.

Ive always used Nokia fones and thought I would never stray until I purchased my iphone 4. WoW what have i been missing !

We get new iDevices a week or two after the US. I'm still expecting September for a worldwide release...

For me iphone 4 is much better as, we all are waiting for the new version but, I feel much for having iphone 4.