What's new

iPhone 4 Full Color Conversion Kits Video

unitediphone

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these yet?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1d5aR6RozU]YouTube - Red Pink Blue Colored iPhone 4 Replacement Glass Panel Front Digitizer[/ame]

I'll order a pink one for my gf but not until u get the color matching home button.

if your gonna spend that kind of money,why not have your phone
any color you want

ColorWare - iPhone 4 <----------

small.jpg

small.jpg

just sayn....thats alot of money to be restricted buy the colors You can get

Make a gunmetal grey then sign me up. ;)

saw this today under my app advice app and they were expensive $200+ so I will not be getting this.
Yeah that is rather expensive. Considering I'll be paying that much for the phone to begin with...

the gunmetal backs are cheap...like 20 bucks or less
cant say i have seen the front of the same stuff though
I didn't realize they had the color already. I only saw the ones in the video.

saw this today under my app advice app and they were expensive $200+ so I will not be getting this.
Yeah that is rather expensive. Considering I'll be paying that much for the phone to begin with...

THEY dont ,and yet,THEY are not the only people online to sell stuff for the iphone
metal back iphone 4 - Google Search <--------
personally,if im gonna replace parts,im gonna do it with metal that will not break

Last edited:

THEY dont ,and yet,THEY are not the only people online to sell stuff for the iphone
metal back iphone 4 - Google Search <--------
personally,if im gonna replace parts,im gonna do it with metal that will not break

Well you're right some of these look cheap. The ones that look like actual metal I think look nice.

if your gonna spend that kind of money,why not have your phone
any color you want

just sayn....thats alot of money to be restricted buy the colors You can get

None of those companies have the colored fronts though.... Only the back panels, which is lame

when yall get some carbon fiber underlay in the glass,ill JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO BUY ONE
till then,the black is good for me right now(though my taste changes from day to day)

GAY! GAY! GAY! You'd have to be out of your mind to spend $200 on this! Buy some stickers and make it whatever color you want, and spend the other $150 on a steak dinner at Ruth's Chris

I bought one. I kept the black button bcuz it looked better since the frame around the pink is black also. I like it.. I think it's a pretty good deal!

photorrr.jpg
phofffto.jpg
photoff.jpg