What's new

NEW RED, BLUE and PINK iPhone 4!!

What color would you get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iphoneguru69

Reaction score
So was browsing the world wide web for a White iPhone 4 conversion kit and stumbled upon this company that has not only white conversions but also blue, red and pink. Thought it was pretty sweet and wanted to see what ya'll thought. There calling it "iColors". Im thinking about getting the Red iPhone 4 digitizer conversion with a black button. Check it out!

thesmartphoneclinic.com

yes the sponsors of this site offer that, i think red looks nice but i wouldent actually buy it, black is good for me

So was browsing the world wide web for a White iPhone 4 conversion kit and stumbled upon this company that has not only white conversions but also blue, red and pink. Thought it was pretty sweet and wanted to see what ya'll thought. There calling it "iColors". Im thinking about getting the Red iPhone 4 digitizer conversion with a black button. Check it out!

thesmartphoneclinic.com

You should check out this website for the white iphone 4 conversion. Best quality, cheapest price and is recommended by p0sixninja. www(.)convertiphone4now.com

The red looks good, but if I absolutly had to pick one other than the black thats on the phone, id go with white.

If iPhones were only available in red, blue, pink, or white, people would be scrambling to find kits that would make them black.