What's new

Mt new OEM white conversion

jasvncnt1

Reaction score
So here is my conversion to an OEM White. I will give the contact info at the end of this in case anyone wants info about the kit.
The kit was packed perfectly. It came in one box. Within that one box were 3 smaller boxes. One box had the glass and digitizer. The second box had the glass back housing with flash diffuser. The 3rd had all the tools, new pieces for the ear piece and white home button. Also, each item was wrapped in bubble wrap.
Shipping was fast. I had the kit in about 4 days from DHL.
Support-Support was just wonderful. He answered all my questions previous to ordering my kit. Also he offered to walk me through the install if i needed help. He also gave me tips during the install to make it a bit easier. As far as the install, it really wasn't that bad. If you take your time and lay your screws out with the screw layout sheet (ill include link at end)you should have no problem.
The quality of the kit was, in my opinion, top notch. It just looks amazing. It feels...well solid. The pictures do not do it justice. Everything fit together perfectly with no issues. Everything works 100% and I have had no issues. The proximity does work although i did the Sharpie trick to be safe.
I tried taking really good pics but I'm no photographer as you will see so I'm sorry. I tried. If you have any questions or want to see another pic (as long as i don't need to open the phone up again LOL) let me know.
Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with the person selling this kit. I am only giving a review of the one I bought and installed. I had lots of people asking for the info and pics once i was done. All i can say is if your looking for a conversion kit or have questions regarding OEM status (He has many different colors) contact him. Forgot...free shipping.

If anyone is interested in contacting Daniel, here is his info:

[email protected]

The screw layout sheet i used, which i wouldn't do this without:

iPhone 4 Screw Chart and Diagram | United iPhone Repair Blog

Now on to the pics. Going to give you a pic of the kit. The rest will be a slide show since it will be easier. There's a lot of pics. Again sorry about the quality. Also I put my Clear Coat full body on and didn't do such a good job this time.

Kit:

10413111757.jpg

Click link below to see all pics: (Not sure why some pics are sideways, they are not loaded that way)

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

Attachments

• $p4170096.jpg
    $p4170096.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 121
  • $p4170091.jpg
    $p4170091.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 120
  • $041711134802.jpg
    $041711134802.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 115
  • $056iu.jpg