What's new

Verizon iPhone Color Conversions

iPhoneMike

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wanted to ask your opinion on what you thought about the Color Conversion Kits? I found some available for the CDMA Version iPhone 4 and thought they looked pretty sleek. I already changed the back of my iPhone to a Red back, I know it voids the warranty, but should I go for the full conversion? Thanks!

Hey guys! Just wanted to ask your opinion on what you thought about the Color Conversion Kits? I found some available for the CDMA Version iPhone 4 and thought they looked pretty sleek. I already changed the back of my iPhone to a Red back, I know it voids the warranty, but should I go for the full conversion? Thanks!

You might as well since you know that you voided the warranty.

Well I don't think removing the back of your iPhone voids the warranty, reason being is that when I took off the back plate, there was an "authorized dealer only" factory seal on the battery/motherboard. Which needs to be removed when doing the full conversion.

iPhoneMike said:
Well I don't think removing the back of your iPhone voids the warranty, reason being is that when I took off the back plate, there was an "authorized dealer only" factory seal on the battery/motherboard. Which needs to be removed when doing the full conversion.

Well go ahead with your plan?

Eh I just couldn't tinker with anything like that unless my phone was already off warranty and I was due for an upgrade anyways! Lol :D!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Where did you find them at? The only ones I have come across are for the AT&T iPhone 4.

We're wanting to do my daughters phone in pink.

I just ordered the Navy Blue for my phone. It should be here soon.

One place I found them at is:

Iphone4parts.com

They have all kinds of Verizon iPhone conversions like yellow, green, red, blue, pink, white, mirrored, etc.. Check it out! Also, you can try focusupply.com (but that website is kinda sketchy it seems)