What's new

iphone 4 brick retana display probblem

drebins2003

Reaction score
hi there iv got an iphone4 not had it a month yet and the thing has turned into a brick (retana disply has totaly disaperd) so not happy and its going to take 2 to 3 weeks befor i get a return not happy again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wouldnt mind as its my 1st 1 not inpressed so far (quote Mr Jobs also extended an offer to iPhone 4 users to give them a full refund within 30 days if they were still unhappy with the handset's performance. so has any 1 else had any simular probblems???? would like to hear if yoiu have.............

Last edited:
did you try to reset the phone? To do this you go into settings, general, reset, reset all settings, if this does not correct the problem then try erase all content and settings, warning this will erase all apps you have loaded on the phone, and all contacts & all photos songs etc, if that does not work then the phone is defective and should be exchanged or a refund issued. It is up to you if you want to get a refund, depends on how much you want the iphone. I have had 3 iphones and have been pleased with them all.

no nothing works totaly nakerd apple have said i have to out lay 700 for next day deliveray or take it to my local apple shop wich is 100miles away or they can send me a box and ill send them the broken 1 and when they recive it then they will send me out 1 and all i can say is it better not be a reconditioned 1 or there's going to be blood and its not going to be mine lol

no nothing works totaly nakerd apple have said i have to out lay 700 for next day deliveray or take it to my local apple shop wich is 100miles away or they can send me a box and ill send them the broken 1 and when they recive it then they will send me out 1 and all i can say is it better not be a reconditioned 1 or there's going to be blood and its not going to be mine lol

You should be able to get an exchange unit at your local AT&T, if they have it in stock.