What's new

iPhone 12 Cases

Well I decided to hold of on getting the Apple MagSafe Wallet for now. I can't believe I only have one case (Apple Leather in Baltic Blue) for my 12 Pro Max so far. I guess I'm totally satisfied for now...LOL [emoji23]

Well I decided to hold of on getting the Apple MagSafe Wallet for now. I can't believe I only have one case (Apple Leather in Baltic Blue) for my 12 Pro Max so far. I guess I'm totally satisfied for now...LOL [emoji23]

Amazing [emoji2956]

I have Lattercase there srcreen protector is awesome it’s like it’s not even there looks just like your screen also there case is awesome just like holding your phone with out a case

I’m using the otterbox defender with a glass screen protector.

I used OtterBox Defender cases for many years, but the problem I always encountered was the rubber part of the case would always loosen and get soft.

After ditching the OtterBox because of the above, I tried the “Unicorn Beetle” case. Wow, what a difference! The case is slightly smaller (not by much), but has a more solid rubber protector that doesn’t go soft and loose after 6 months.

I will never ever go back to the Defender case ever again. Plus the Unicorn Beetle case has a stronger belt clip.

You can find these cases at that online place that starts with an “A......”

I'm in need of a clear case. Spigen is in the process of releasing color coordinated MagSafe circles clear cases. I might have to purchase one, because I'm not a fan of the white MagSafe circle.
IMG_0122.jpg

Ohhh...spencerdl [emoji93] That case is Beautiful and goes perfectly with your slim stylish phone. Nice Choice [emoji1305]

I'm in need of a clear case. Spigen is in the process of releasing color coordinated MagSafe circles clear cases. I might have to purchase one, because I'm not a fan of the white MagSafe circle.
View attachment 52624

Did you ever receive this case? I’m curious how you’d review it and how well it sticks to magnetic holders.

Did you ever receive this case? I’m curious how you’d review it and how well it sticks to magnetic holders.

I decided to get a different clear case.