What's new

iPhone 12 Cases

I got a Peel clear case today ...definitely the slimmest one of the bunch ...got it on one of those sale days ...

I'm currently thinking about getting a iPhone 12 Pro Max and I usually get at least one clear case, however I don't like the white circle on the Apple Clear Case this year so I will probably go with the Peel Case. We shall see.

I'm currently thinking about getting a iPhone 12 Pro Max and I usually get at least one clear case, however I don't like the white circle on the Apple Clear Case this year so I will probably go with the Peel Case. We shall see.

Yeah I’m with ya not liking the circle on the case look ...this Peel case is like having no case ...especially if you going Max you need a thinner case IMO ...

Here's pics of the case.. IMO only if on sale I buy bc I feel it's overpriced at $29.. Fit is great just not much case haha...
View attachment 51568

Attachments

• 20201231_103942.jpg
    20201231_103942.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 185
I’m using the otterbox defender with a glass screen protector.

I'm currently on the fence about getting the Apple MagSafe Saddle Brown Leather Wallet. If anyone has any input or experience with the strength of the magnet, comments are welcomed.