What's new

iPhone 12 Cases

I just love the iPhone 12 Pro great product and love the battery last for 2-3 days for me and fast charger USB-C connection adapter and cable with anker within 10 minutes I’m fully charged

New case for summertime outside activities [emoji16]... Protection a must.
IMG_8440.jpg

Edit: Yeah. Definitely better than the older Otterbox Defender. More sleek and not as big, seems a little lighter as well, however the screen isn't as recessed as before (older models). The belt clip is thicker overall. I'm satisfied [emoji1474][emoji41]

Last edited:
There are so many different Android models, each requiring a different case that is is easier to design for the iPhone, which has only a few new models each year.

Recently, I found a nice resin iPhone 12 cases and started wondering if they were safe to use. They look like any other rubber phone cases except for the back which seems quite thick and is made of wood and resin I suppose. Have anyone of you used this kind of phone case? Wanna be sure they are safe before start using them.

I am using the OtterBox Symmetry clear case with the iPhone 12 6.1", the OtterBox Symmetry model before the ugly Magsafe magnet and love it. Drop protection is less than the Defender series but the slim fit is worth the slight risk for me. It can still charge through the case with my Belkin Magsafe charger, but the magnet hold is not strong.