What's new

iPhone 12 Cases

This one:
Spigen Quartz Hybrid, crystal clear

5E3F8CA9-8C45-4A45-82C5-6D1E7C336917.jpeg

amazon
Itā€™s supposed to arrive on Thursday.

I don't know what kind of scratch resistant coating they use on the ļ£æ Clear Case but it's working GREAT. My case still looks like glass with no scratches after several months of use. I'm impressed.

Hey guys, just found this thread

Iā€™m having a hard time deciding on which otterbox case to get for my new iPhone 12 Pro Max

I had the Defender for my iPhone 7 Plus and loved it. Indestructible

but it looks like the only otterbox MagSafe case is the symmetry which doesnā€™t look nearly as durable.

Iā€™m guessing that maybe the defender is too thick for the current to pass through?

any advice? Iā€™m very clumsy and drop my phone constantly but MagSafe seems like a great feature. Iā€™m looking at the belkin MagSafe mount for my car. However I already have Qi wireless chargers and power banks

thanks a lot for any help!

Welcome to iPhone Forums, Luke Skywalker!

There are a few other series that also work with Appleā€™s MagSafe: the React series, the Strada series (both in the UK), the Figura series and the Aneu series.
iPhone 12 Pro Max cases from OtterBox

The React series is available in the UK only, it seems, but it might be what youā€™re looking for:
iPhone 12 Pro Max Cases & Covers from OtterBox

Thanks for the great info! I decided to go with the Defender case because Iā€™m so accident prone. One time I dropped my iPhone 7 about 30 feet onto concrete and the case wasnā€™t even hurt let alone the phone

Do you have any recommendations on a screen protector? Iā€™m thinking about getting this one because it has good reviews and it comes with camera lens protectors. Do you know if using those negatively affects the picture quality?

QHOHQ 3 Pack Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max [6.7ā€] with 2 Packs Tempered Glass Camera Lens Protector, Tempered Glass Film, 9H Hardness - HD - 2.5D Edge - Bubble Free - Scratch Resistant https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088DXSTNW/

thanks again

Thanks for the great info! I decided to go with the Defender case because Iā€™m so accident prone. One time I dropped my iPhone 7 about 30 feet onto concrete and the case wasnā€™t even hurt let alone the phone
Youā€™re welcome. :)

I personally use Zagg Glass screen protectors. It's been my experience that the adhesive and Olephobic coating on Zagg protectors last much longer on the average compared to others.