What's new

Welcome to the iPhone 12 Forum!

Hey, I am new to my IPhone 12Pro Max. (yesterday). I am having trouble with it remembering my passcode. It has locked me out. I will look for some info on this problem here on the forum.
Regards, Greg

If you can’t remember your passcode, the only way to get into your iPhone is to restore it, which will erase all data on the iPhone, including your passcode. If you have a backup you can set up your iPhone from that backup. If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled
I can remember the numbers. We wrote all the numbers for everything down. Unless the guy missed one number or something like that. He entered everything. He sure could of gotten one wrong. We'll see. Thanks for the reply. Greg

BTW, I’ve deleted the other thread you posted on this topic as we only allow one thread per topic so as to keep everything in one place.

BTW, I’ve deleted the other thread you posted on this topic as we only allow one thread per topic so as to keep everything in one place.
Oh and btw, Thank you for this forum. I'm sure it will be full of great info. Regards Greg

So I went to the Apple store. They fixed my phone in about twenty minutes. The gal told me this happens all the time. Today all is good and I am learning my phone. I do like it. Thanks for the help. Greg

So I went to the Apple store. They fixed my phone in about twenty minutes. The gal told me this happens all the time. Today all is good and I am learning my phone. I do like it. Thanks for the help. Greg

You’re welcome.