What's new

iphone 11 heat up

iphoneuser123

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just made account here to ask you a question. About 3 weeks ago I've bought iphone 11. So after 2 weeks of using it I noticed one thing - when brightness is on 100 percent, DISPLAY at the bottom becoming warm. I do not play games, iphone not charging, I do not run any other heavy apps, it just heating up after 1 minutes with display on and brightness 100 percent.

I've been in service, they told that diagnostics showed that iphone is okay, but I don't feel okay when it's getting warm just after 1 minute of use without any apps open.

Soo... I spent a lot of time searching for the same problems on the internet and all info I found is about - backside of the iphone, but nobody saying display getting warm(bottom side), that why I came here to ask you, if there anyone who noticed that problem with iphone 11?

Thank you for your time.

P.S. sorry for my English, not a native speaker

100% brightness is normally only needed when viewing the iPhone screen in bright sunlight.

100% brightness is normally only needed when viewing the iPhone screen in bright sunlight.
I heard once that landscape mode also helped but I got the impression that the OP had it on always.of course, I could be wrong.