What's new

ipad3 announced

Great! The preorder system seems to be working again. "Maybe" I can trust it again for iPhone 5.

Anybody NOT get theirs? In two other threads several reported not getting theirs yesterday that had preordered - though not on first day of preorder possible, but more like 3/7 or 3/8. So the preorder system isn't a guarantee of day 1 arrival in mail of a new product :-(. If you want to be 100% sure of a new product on day one- you have to stand in line for it.

Last edited:
I wish I had your will power. I handed my wife the iPad (3rd Gen) and she gave me here iPad 2. I used it for a whole week before I final said "your screen is better". Sold the iPad 2 and bought my own iPad (3rd Gen).

I wish I had your will power. I handed my wife the iPad (3rd Gen) and she gave me here iPad 2. I used it for a whole week before I final said "your screen is better". Sold the iPad 2 and bought my own iPad (3rd Gen).
wish i had the same willpower when it comes to chocolate but thats a whole other story :)

Same here. My wife, who has a 1st gen saw my screen (3rd gen) and it was all over. Lol!!