What's new

IP4S Delivery

I am shocked that Frisco sorts past 8am and still puts it out on the truck. Dang I wish my city would do that.

Frisco does some things right, sometimes!

I'll be blown away if there's a phone in this package.

activation guide... and that's it! no phone... but that's probably good given that I canceled it.

The most expensive activation guide in DFW.

Yeah an awful lot of trouble, emailing me that my order had been shipped, tracking, all that... weird. Guess I'll have to stand in line tomorrow morning if I want it... ;) Or... *gasp*... wait.

Yeah an awful lot of trouble, emailing me that my order had been shipped, tracking, all that... weird. Guess I'll have to stand in line tomorrow morning if I want it... ;) Or... *gasp*... wait.

So you got us all going just to receive an activation guide. :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yes android does some wonderful things, but the unstable software and plethora of phone variation are frustrating. Nothing stays up to date, and it takes to long to get software support (updates). And there are many other things I could say, but that's not what this thread is about.

Plain and simple, I like iOS period.
and thats why I have a Iphone do here tomorrow. I too am so sick and tired of everytime they update the software to fix a but we get 3 more new bugs. Android tries to make their software for 20 or 30 different phones where Apple only has to deal with one phone.

My phone is on the FEDEX truck in transit for delivery any time now :)) have you received your phone yet???

My phone has been "out for delivery" since 5am. Now my UPS status says "In Transit".

Mine came about 3:00 ET on Friday.

Last edited: