What's new

IP4S Delivery

It's COMING!!!!! I just checked. It's COMING!!!!! I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!
I've got a tracking number and EVERYTHING!!!! it's COMING!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Mine is scheduled for the 21st. Not a big deal as my birthday is the 26th and I dont think Im supopsed to get it until then, hah. But I am really excited to get my hands on the new phone.

I placed my 4S order around 1:30 pm central while at the VZW store and I just got my notification/tracking number for Fedex for Friday delivery.

Got my tracking number while I was in class almost 4 hours ago. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I ordered two phones from Verizon last Friday morning and today I got tracking numbers, one from UPS and one from FedEx. FedEx system has 10/14 delivery date, the UPS delivery date has not been updated yet but I am guessing it will also be 10/14.

Wow! I know you're Super excited!! Congrats.

I ordered mine sometime Friday 7 a couple of days ago I got a tracking number and my new phone number the order is processed but when I check the tracking number I see that ups has not picked up the package from the sprint warehouse. There gonna pick it up on the 14 the day the phone is released so it all depend on whos delivering your phone and the Shipping method on whether your actually gonna get your phone on the 14 my best bet is that there aiming for the 14 but you will def get it sometime on the 15 just keep tracking it

I know from previous dealings with UPS, (and from speaking directly to them) they don't always update their computers to reflect the accurate pick up and drop offs. So, chances are it may actually be in route to you, but the sorting facility has not yet uploaded the scans into their system. But like you mentioned, either way; IT'S HEADED TO YOU!!!!

Last year, I received the new iPhone 4 BEFORE it was released, thanks to UPS
:)

am I the only one with USPS (not UPS or Fedex) tracking info?

I ordered from Verizon around 3a m on the 7th and received notice today that it would be delivered by fed ex on the 14th.
Their site shows it was in Pennsylvania this afternoon. I am located in new jersey

I look forward to reading everyone's post to tomorrow about your iPhone 4S experiences. Enjoy, just one more day to go.

According to my tracking info, mine's sitting at our main local sorting facility (Coppell if you see this Skull) as of 3:20 this morning... still saying delivery tomorrow though. Still not sure what's going to happen as I canceled this order, received confirmation it was canceled, and there are no signs of it coming into my account with Verizon... :confused:

jnt_ip said:
According to my tracking info, mine's sitting at our main local sorting facility (Coppell if you see this Skull) as of 3:20 this morning... still saying delivery tomorrow though. Still not sure what's going to happen as I canceled this order, received confirmation it was canceled, and there are no signs of it coming into my account with Verizon... :confused:

Did you decide to go to the store and get it instead?