What's new

ATT has no idea when my phone will be shipped

stevensondrive

Reaction score
I am extremely frustrated. I went to the store last Friday to get my phone pre ordered. I have not received any additional emails from them. I went to the store and was told that they had no idea when it would ship??? Last friday I was told it would arrive today. So I called ATT and was told they have no idea when it will ship. "it could arrive today sir" huh?? seriously they have NO idea??

Tell them youre going to cancel the order,i bet they will soon tell you then.

has anybody else gotten the run around from ATT?

My order status from AT&T says backordered. Processing. She assured me that my phone was not on backorder.
It will be shipped when it is Processed for delivery. It's been processing since the 7th. They definitely will be
entertained listening to that training video. I ordered my phone Friday the 7th at noon. I don't care when it gets here anymore. Just give me a damn date to look for. It should not take a week to process an order. I'm calling
Shenanigans on AT&T. They f'ed up somewhere.

My order status from AT&T says backordered. Processing. She assured me that my phone was not on backorder.
It will be shipped when it is Processed for delivery. It's been processing since the 7th. They definitely will be
entertained listening to that training video. I ordered my phone Friday the 7th at noon. I don't care when it gets here anymore. Just give me a damn date to look for. It should not take a week to process an order. I'm calling
Shenanigans on AT&T. They f'ed up somewhere.

I'm glad I'm not the only one they gave the shaft to. It is frustrating!!

i completely understand ,you place the order,they take your money and theres no instant gratification like if you had gone in the stere and walked out with it,i got a confirmation email from Apple confirming everything with a date 24th -31st,insist on some sort of clarification,good luck,let us know.