What's new

Incoming!!

mfterka

Reaction score
Was driving home after work today and my 3G buzzed! It was the email notification from ATT saying my 4S had shipped!!! Got home, checked the site and sure enough, showed shipped today, meaning it could arrive Thursday, but I bet Friday.

As luck would have it, LifeProof also notified me they had shipped my case so both should arrive at roughly the same time. Now all I need to do is find a good leather holster for it.
Maybe just get that at my ATT store if the ones I have don't fit.

The email as to how to activate it seemed pretty detailed (wonder if it had been revised since last weeks fun and games) and I am pretty confident with all the input in these and
other forums I should be ok. iTunes is already updated, figure I'll activate the phone then sign up for iCloud.

No kidding! It came this afternoon and it only took about 15 min or so to get activated including transferring m the contents of my 3G over, iCloud etc. Made a phone call to my mom
and the quality was very good.

Now I'm afraid I might not get too much sleep this evening since I'll be surfing these forums and trying to get up to speed.

Man this is an AWESOME device - BIG step up from my 3G. Hopefully my Lifeproof case came today.