What's new

IP4S Delivery

Mine still says; pending.......not good. But (naturally) I'll be checking the site, OFTEN :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I got my tracking information, and ups said its waiting for the package to arrive at there facility. It is also shipped by 2nd day air.

Ordered mine on Friday the 7th at around 8pm....from Apple.com -- and the order status at Apple.com still says that it will be delivered on the 14th...but still processing. I suspect it will be shipped at some point today :)

The confirmation email I recieved said delivery on the 14th and so does my order page on my account at Apple.com -- nothing has changed yet.

konikub said:
Ordered mine on Friday the 7th at around 8pm....from Apple.com -- and the order status at Apple.com still says that it will be delivered on the 14th...but still processing. I suspect it will be shipped at some point today :)

The confirmation email I recieved said delivery on the 14th and so does my order page on my account at Apple.com -- nothing has changed yet.

Are you saying you don't have a UPS tracking number yet? If so go to their tracking page, ignore the tracking number text field and go down to "track by reference", then put in the phone number associated with your account and ignore all the other stuff it asks for and just tap go. I was tracking mine this way 12 hours before I was emailed a tracking number.

My order was in by 9 am eastern time. The only thing that has changed (from ATT) is now my phone is off backorder and now pending. This is the changed order that I placed at 7:30 am ( waited on the phone for 1/12 hours)after the first order was in at 4:39 am. Fickle Female! Should have ordered the 32 from the start. By the way I have been billed for 2 phones! Who knows when I will receive. I find it hard to believe that I won't get it Friday. 6 hours after they started taking orders. Should have been in the 200,000 ATT said they pre sold. Hope to get shipping info soon.

I actually got my preorder in at 2 am that night (central), but then had to cancel it a few days later due to an issue it was going to cause on my account. However, I got the email saying it had been shipped with a USPS # that currently says

Class: Priority Mail
Service: Delivery Confirmation

Then goes on to say that doesn't mean it's actually been received and shipped by the USPS yet. So maybe it was canceled? Or maybe I'll get it anyway? We'll see...

Did anyone order theirs from AT&T AFTER the Friday launch date and if so, have you received anything yet that says it was shipped?

Well from the way things look anyone ordering after the 7th will be gettin 1-2 weeks delay unfortunately. I will fall in that category. I preordered my IPhone on Sat and it says that my phone will be shipped by the 21st :/. Goodluck

Well at least you have an ETA. AT&T doesn't offer that little bit of common courtesy like the good folks at apple do!

I just received an email from Verizon. My iPhone 4S has shipped! I'm super excited now!

I ordered mine from AT&T on Friday 10/7 5 am central for delivery 10/14, and I have a Fedex tracking number as of this morning.

Give me a break!!!! Has ANYONE ordered from AT&T either late Friday or early Saturday and received a shipment notification? Because mine is still saying 14-21 days :-(

I actually just realized I pre-ordered my phone thru ATT website and til today still no news on my shipment. I went to Apple store and the sales rep helped me as we tried to Pre-order thru Apple web site but we kept having problems so he logged me onto ATT premier website and we ordered it thru there. So, did anybody pre-ordered thru ATT website and if so do you have any shipments info?? I ordered my on Friday 5:30pm PST.