What's new

Ios 7 jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgebrown88

Reaction score
Hey all.

I've just lost my jailbreak on my iPhone 5 as I had to get it replaced by apple and this one was running 6.1.4 so I've updated to ios 7 which looks really good bit buggy mind. My question is will ios 7 be the next jailbreak in the pipe line. Thank you all in advance

Hey all.

I've just lost my jailbreak on my iPhone 5 as I had to get it replaced by apple and this one was running 6.1.4 so I've updated to ios 7 which looks really good bit buggy mind. My question is will ios 7 be the next jailbreak in the pipe line. Thank you all in advance
i take it you updated to iOS 7 without a dev account?

So is ios 7 next to be jail broken!

Last edited:
see this-
I'm gonna go ahead and post some information in this thread...

The only way you can get a build of iOS 7, is to pay the $99 Developer fee through Apple. There's scams all over the Internet, asking for folks to give out their UDID, and/or pay for a slot on someone else's Developer account.

This is against Apples Developer program rules and when, not if, Apple discovers you're abusing your account, they'll shut it down without a refund.

So please, to all of our members, remember this.. Don't give out your devices info to a complete stranger, and don't pay a complete stranger for a build of iOS 7, or pay for a slot on someones developer account. It's not worth it. It's against our forums rules to discuss this and it's against Apples dev program rules as well. The staff will be deleting these type of posts without notice.

It's best to be patient and wait for iOS 7 to release to the public...

Thank you,

and this-
If you're found with an unauthorized copy of iOS 7, Apple does have the ability to block your ECID, IMEI and iTunes account because of this breach of ToS. It's ILLEGAL to have an unauthorized copy of beta. It's stealing since you don't have authorization. It's a crime, you can be arrested when found with a perfectly reasonable reason or explanation. If it was legitimate and do-able, we'd already have plastered a guide on how to put 7 on your devices

with that i am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.