What's new

iOS 6 Bugs !! Report here..

After using assistive touch home button to close anything my phone does not go to sleep. It stays on until I press the power button. I used the assistive touch button last night before bed znd forgot to press the lock button so my phone was awake all night until the battery died! I woke up to a hot dead phone. Anyone have this problem? Is there a fix?

When I'm using guided access, and have an area of the screen disabled, triple clicking the home button won't get the unlock password dialog box to come up. I have to force restart it (power and home buttons) to exit out of it.

Had the same issue, Goofy. There's a setting for slowing down the triple tap speed, but it felt to me as though the iPad (in my case) simply wasn't responding to the button at all. I also had to reboot to escape.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

iHelmod said:
Tell us your experience with ios 6 and it's bugs

I do not like the new look of the APP STORE. I liked the old listing rather that the look through picture through picture of a search. Not a bug but a design that I do not likes.

I am glad now that iPad 1 in which I still use did not accept the 6 update because of the APP STORE format.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Last edited:
derek price said:
I have found that the App Store has be come more unstable forces closes and jumps between to versions off the App Store and most times it says can not connect to iTunes but I can download apps and update apps anyone else having this problem.

The APP STORE has always shut itself down on my iPad. I do still use iPad 1. But that hold not make any difference.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

kozal01 said:
Passbook does t seem to work and I had to do a restart because I wasn't getting texts. Other than that its been fine on my 4S.

Passbook opens for me.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

rarebreed said:
that "cannot connect" is really starting to annoy me..ive already entered my apple id in

My iPhone 4s has no problem connecting to both APP STOREBand ITunes.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Silverado8405 said:
Only bug I've encountered is I have to put in my password for free apps. I thought that was suppose to be eliminated but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mine does the same thing.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

AQ_OC said:
I don't know if it is a bug...but after the upgrade, my charter email doesn't work on my iphone, but it does work on my iPad. Exact same settings.

My email on iPhone works without ant problems.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

stingray66 said:
Also problems with App Store every time I try

To go there my phone freezes I liked how the old App Store worked ios6 is very buggy
Also battery is not holding up ios6 is a battery
Eater

I agree.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

pcpro said:
The spotlight search isn't as robust any more. For example, I have logmein ignition app on my phone. I used to always search for it by typing in logmein. That returns nothing. I now have to search for ignition. Another example: I have a few barcode apps. When I searched for barcode with ios5, it would find all of them. Now it only finds one.
I hate android (have a nexus 7 sitting here doing nothing), but this iOS update is not pretty. Have you tried searching in the App Store yet? It returns useless information. 1 result given and you have to swipe left to return the Next result. Pitiful apple! Just pitiful.

This happened to me before. I would do a search and no matter what I searched for there were no results. So I rebooted my phone and the search command worked like new. This is using iPhone 4s.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

caspi2 said:
4s after upgrading not possible to upload wallpaper to lock screen. In addition to the itunes store problem

Mine was able to set a new wallpaper to both the home screen and the lock screen.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Sometimes moving the icons around the Pages makes my springboard to crush and it restarts. Any suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk!

I recently upgraded my 3GS to ios6. BIG MISTAKE!!! I keep getting the "temperature" error, no matter how brief the phone is on. I power off,power on, use the phone for only seconds, only to have the "temperature" error to return, thereby locking my phone. Also I noticed that WIFI was not working, even after manually entering network information. I have tried a hard reset numerous times, to no avail. I have even gone so far as to erase all content and data, still no help. Any ideas, or solutions? Apple Support has been no help whatsoever.