What's new

iOS 6 Bugs !! Report here..

4s. Itunes store wont open. Wallpaper fr lockscreen keeps disappearing. Imassege tirns itself off

My passbook does not work either. I tried the fix that works for some where you change the date up 1 year but that did not work either. I tried rebooting and tried on and off WiFi. Hope Apple comes up with a fix. I did find that Walgreens would go in but when I opened passbook it was always displayed don't think that is right...all I know is that it is messed up

So I noticed in iOS 6 one day my text suddenly stopped sound alerting me. Also if you have an opened app and you receive a text (in banner notification mode) that the banner will not disappear unless you close the app your in or click on the banner itself.

So I decided to do a reboot of the iPhone 4S and also noticed I cant do a hard reset (holding home button and power button down at once) Nothing happens.
In frustration I just hold the power button down and the phone does a hard reset.

Anyone else notices these things?

So I noticed in iOS 6 one day my text suddenly stopped sound alerting me. Also if you have an opened app and you receive a text (in banner notification mode) that the banner will not disappear unless you close the app your in or click on the banner itself.

So I decided to do a reboot of the iPhone 4S and also noticed I cant do a hard reset (holding home button and power button down at once) Nothing happens.
In frustration I just hold the power button down and the phone does a hard reset.

Anyone else notices these things?

Keeping holding home and power. It works, just doesn't bring up the slider like it used too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no more speakerphone or audio recorded on video recordings.

4 32g black no jailbreak.

iPhone 4S verizon. Ios6 since release day. I started to loose my notification sounds yesterday and today my phone call notifications, even vibrate. I also noticed that when I get a call it shows unknown, screen lights up but still silent and no vibrate. After the call is missed I can go into the missed calls an it shows the correct number ! I don't have it on silent by the way. I called verizon and of course they want me to reset this and change this setting. Any others having a similar issue

Updated to ios6 days before, anyone feel that the app store browsing getting slow then?

App Store was not even close to ready for public release and yet they still did. One of several areas where iOS 6 was rushed instead of polished.

Passbook update is coming at the end of this month. Passbook on iOS 6 is a sort of mobile repayment app in which extends within iOS 6, application that's pre-loaded in iPhone 5, the most latest Apple smart phone.

Silverado8405 said:
Only bug I've encountered is I have to put in my password for free apps. I thought that was suppose to be eliminated but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't had to enter my password to re-download purchased apps or download free apps since the iOS 6 update last week.

Last edited:
I am having so many issues!! No matter what app I open, it crashes. I have been trying to send this message via the app from my phone or from logging in through Safari, but it crashes or won't load... I listened to the same voice mail message 10 times last night before it played all the way through and not crash, but as soon as I was going to click "delete" or "call back," it crashed again! I want to go back to iOS 5, but I use my personal hotspot on my phone to access the internet on my computer, but I can't connect to the internet anymore... I'm so frustrated!! Everything was fine before I installed the update, and now I can't go back and must suffer with this buggy version. Also, after having my phone plugged in all night, it was at 100%, but, no joke, after about 1 hour, with no use, just occasional email or Facebook updates, it was down to 56%!!! I am also experiencing my 3gs service declining. In my home or almost anywhere, I used to have full bars, or occassionally less if I was in a building with cement walls. Now.... I see a "o" or "extended" and like I said above, I can't connect my hotspot to my devices to use the internet... Maybe I should contact Sprint about the service issue, but I never had an issue before the update. What the what?!

redbone79 said:
I am having so many issues!! No matter what app I open, it crashes. I have been trying to send this message via the app from my phone or from logging in through Safari, but it crashes or won't load... I listened to the same voice mail message 10 times last night before it played all the way through and not crash, but as soon as I was going to click "delete" or "call back," it crashed again! I want to go back to iOS 5, but I use my personal hotspot on my phone to access the internet on my computer, but I can't connect to the internet anymore... I'm so frustrated!! Everything was fine before I installed the update, and now I can't go back and must suffer with this buggy version. Also, after having my phone plugged in all night, it was at 100%, but, no joke, after about 1 hour, with no use, just occasional email or Facebook updates, it was down to 56%!!! I am also experiencing my 3gs service declining. In my home or almost anywhere, I used to have full bars, or occassionally less if I was in a building with cement walls. Now.... I see a "o" or "extended" and like I said above, I can't connect my hotspot to my devices to use the internet... Maybe I should contact Sprint about the service issue, but I never had an issue before the update. What the what?!

The first thing I would do is a full restore.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

I've came across bluetooth issues in both a 4s and i5.
While playing any media contect to the car radio via bluetooth..., when a call comes in (or outgoing) in it no longer mutes the media and only play the phone call. It now plays both media and phone call simutainiously. The same issue happens if I'm hard wired into the radio and a call comes in. Very annoying, hopefully Apple will update soon.

Glad to see that it is an iOS 6 problem and not some other strange thing. I haven't upgraded my os because I am not sure I want to. But when I saw that message that it couldn't connect to iTunes I was baffled. Usually everything goes through Apps. I don't know why they are making things difficult for us now.

The first thing I would do is a full restore.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

I've tried that several times with no luck :-( I did a full restore several times, I did soft and hard resets, I went into settings and reset all settings, I downloaded the firmware to restore it to iOS 5.01, no luck.... I really don't know what I'm going to do.... I'm beyond disappointed with this...