What's new

iOS 6 Bugs !! Report here..

I have found that the App Store has be come more unstable forces closes and jumps between to versions off the App Store and most times it says can not connect to iTunes but I can download apps and update apps anyone else having this problem.

I try to use the passbook app and it doesn't work when I open it. I click on the iTunes Store tab in the passbook app and I can't connect to the store. Yet as another mentioned I can download apps.

Is passbook compatible with iPhone 4 and IOS 6?

I try to use the passbook app and it doesn't work when I open it. I click on the iTunes Store tab in the passbook app and I can't connect to the store. Yet as another mentioned I can download apps.

Is passbook compatible with iPhone 4 and IOS 6?

Everything is working fine on my iPhone 4 with iOS 6. Passbook opens up with no problems

iPhone 4s - everytime I try to connect to my wireless network, It brings up an apple page that can't be found, and doesn't connect. Anyone else seen this?

Passbook does t seem to work and I had to do a restart because I wasn't getting texts. Other than that its been fine on my 4S.

jjhuddle said:
iPhone 4s - everytime I try to connect to my wireless network, It brings up an apple page that can't be found, and doesn't connect. Anyone else seen this?

Mine is doing the same thing. Won't stay connected to wifi

Yeah my wifi on my 4s. And also my sons 4th gen Itouch also. They better send out a quick fix or there will be millions of pissed off apple fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing here with passbook.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I just noticed that panorama isn't working. My farher's iPhone is doing the same thing. Anyone else? It was working fine earlier.



I tried this 4 different times, when going to rearrange icons on a screen and done I hit the home button and my 4S phone restarts! And having same thing with passbook as everyone , I did read as of right now there are only a few apps that are compatible with passbook right now, that's what the app store button is suppose to do is take you to the app store to show you the compatible apps, but comes up with the error of unable to connect to iTunes. Also I've read you can go to PassSource - Create Passbook passes and Manage your own custom Apple iOS 6 Passbook PassKit passes for free for your iPhone to enter stuff for passbook.

Last edited:
Actually just tried PassSource and it does work, but go to it on your iPhone's browser and it will automatically put it in your passbook.

keep getting this
sync_zps7dfd2820.jpg

and all my apps are stuck on "waiting..."