What's new

iOS 6 Bugs !! Report here..

sjsmith1708 said:
Mine is doing the same, if you find a solution please let us know!

Mine is doing the same thing...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

I have Sprint and my FaceTime over cellular network, non wifi, isn't working :(

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

I've read a couple reasons why passbook won't work. Some have said due to the volume on itunes right now downloading ios6 that passbook won't work. I've also read that more vendors need to allow passbook on their app for it to work. Neither one really makes sense to me considering I can access the iTunes store on my phone w/ no problem.

Only bug I've encountered is I have to put in my password for free apps. I thought that was suppose to be eliminated but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was one of those guys sitting there at 12:58 Eastern iPhone backed up and plugged in to iTunes getting ready- The only issue I ran into was I had to restore the phone, which is fine with me it took a little longer but hey, fresh installs are always 100% better and because apple is diligent at creating back ups and making the transfer as least difficult as possible, I didn't lose anything. I have been using ios 6 since, been going insane with it, I really put it to the test. I have not found ONE bug.. Not a single one, every feature I try to use works just fine- I even had multiple people call me to show off the "decline and text back" feature, the do not disturb feature, My opinion fellas if you're having any issue- Plug it in, make a new backup, and then do a restore of the iphone software and let it restore your settings/apps and everything else, because this is one fine OS that apple put out and you should be able to experience it as such. Also, new emoticons :)

Edit- (some spelling corrected) Jimmer, you mean inside the messages app? the green icon messages app that comes on the phone? The little circle button with a camera in it to the left of the text here box isn't there? It is on mine.

Last edited:
I have installed ios6 , now i have an strange problem : when i open een exel sheet then the date notification is a mess , there stands some strange letters and figures , have anyone this problem already noticed.

Best Regards
Ronald

The new YouTube app has very poor quality in comparison to the same video played via the old app and YouTube via safari. Why????

Hi found this on line seems too have worked for my issue with the App Store not working right please try going to ur general settings and go to date and time and turn off automatic update and put the date only a year in front and then come out and go back into the App Store.if it doesn't do anything go back to ur general settings and put ur date and time back on to automatic update and then go back to the App Store and everything should be ok.sounds daft but seemed to work for me hope it works for other iPhone users with the can not connect to iTunes problem.

I had my App Store indicate that there were 3 updates. When I went into the store, it showed that all apps were up to date, but still showed that there were 3 updates on Updates button. I did what derek price suggested and found that indeed there were 3 apps that needed to be updated. That resolved my problem.

When reading an article or link from twitter or redirected to safari. The spinny wheel thing at the top of my screen never stops. Constantly moving and using juice for no reason. I can read the article fine but I don't like that its constantly spinning for no reason using up juice. This is a problem.

really having trouble with the app store. is constantly timing out on searches or app updates. ugh!

derek price said:
Hi found this on line seems too have worked for my issue with the App Store not working right please try going to ur general settings and go to date and time and turn off automatic update and put the date only a year in front and then come out and go back into the App Store.if it doesn't do anything go back to ur general settings and put ur date and time back on to automatic update and then go back to the App Store and everything should be ok.sounds daft but seemed to work for me hope it works for other iPhone users with the can not connect to iTunes problem.

Thanks! That worked.

Now another issue. I can't answer call waiting. I hear the beep, but I don't see who is calling and can answer. Once they hang up I can see the missed call on my call log. Any way to fix this?

Installed IOS6 on my 3rd Gen iPad. Stanza now freezes when I try to enter the settings tab while reading a book. I have to do a full power down and restart. Also, instead of dimming the screen after a minute while reading and not turning the page, I get knocked to the lock screen. Upped the interval to 5 minutes to get around that.