every time I go to the app store it carshes
I really don't like iOS 6
I wish I could go back
don't know what's going on at apple BUT
it seems like there was not enough testing
done I have found a lot of bugs on this
and just hope apple will wake up and
fix this

really having trouble with the app store. is constantly timing out on searches or app updates. ugh!

I suspect the store is in overload state as not only Apple's apps need to be upgraded but also a larg number of pps already are available for updates. My suggestion is be patient and give it time to settle. It is like leaving a foot ball match. Better to wait than be caught up in the crowd.

Installed IOS6 on my 3rd Gen iPad. Stanza now freezes when I try to enter the settings tab while reading a book. I have to do a full power down and restart. Also, instead of dimming the screen after a minute while reading and not turning the page, I get knocked to the lock screen. Upped the interval to 5 minutes to get around that.

Welcome to our forums. I can understand your frustration so hopefully I can ease the pain. When one installs an upgrade from one version of os to a newer version of os. It will be necessary to upgrade some apps. In your case I suspect Stanza has compatibility problems with ios6. Once the dust settles keep an eye out for an upgrade and I am sure your problem will be resolved The other method is to delete the App Stanza and reinstall it . Hope that helps

I don't know if it is a bug...but after the upgrade, my charter email doesn't work on my iphone, but it does work on my iPad. Exact same settings.

Attachments

• $IMG_1309.jpg
    $IMG_1309.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 189
Bluetooth Keyboard Bug - When using a bluetooth keyboard, the on-screen keyboard hides away, however, you are still limited to viewing the top half of the screen. Even though the on-screen keyboard is gone, it's just blank. This never happened in iOS 5.1.1

Two things I've noticed are; maps doesn't show traffic for me, and my sceen brightness seems to be changing itself. I have it set to auto but the max setting keeps changing, getting annoying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also problems with App Store every time I try

To go there my phone freezes I liked how the old App Store worked ios6 is very buggy
Also battery is not holding up ios6 is a battery
Eater

After updating to iOS6 earlier this morning, tried to update Facebook at 2:30 this afternoon, because the App Store indicated that an update was available. It is now 9:30 in the evening, and the Facebook icon has indicated "Waiting..." for seven hours.

Going on 30 hours with this iOS6 install on my 16g verizon 4S (previously JB with redsn0w) and it is still bug free- I haven't had one issue so far.
-I downloaded the new software via iTunes.
-Plugged in my 4S.
-Told it to do a complete restore.
-iTunes made a backup.
-iTunes installed iOS 6.
-iTunes restored my backup and resynced everything.
-iPhone rebooted, waited about 30 seconds to activate and reboot once more.
-iPhonie booted back up normal, 100% pain free.

Total time- 30ish minutes.

Try this.

Yeah I think most of these issues would be nonexistent if everyone did a clean restore through iTunes. I did a restore before iOS 6 and set up as new device and I have no bugs or issues at all that everyone is complaining about.

Since the iOS 6 upgrade, I'm not getting my alert tones for my text/iMessages.. Is anyone else having this issue?

I may get the tone once out of every 15 text.. I was waiting on a response from someone, they responded 5 minutes after I sent the text but I was never alerted that it was delivered.. Hopefully this issue is fixed soon.. I can't be missing text/iMessages..

roker1965 said:
I have installed ios6 , now i have an strange problem : when i open een exel sheet then the date notification is a mess , there stands some strange letters and figures , have anyone this problem already noticed.

Best Regards
Ronald

Just make an new exel sheet place it on your device and see it works normal again , problem solved.

End of story , closed this question.

Opgelost , gewoon even opnieuw een exel sheet aangemaakt en nu doet hij het weer , blijkbaar leest hij de oude niet goed.

Gr.Ronald

Yeah my wifi on my 4s. And also my sons 4th gen Itouch also. They better send out a quick fix or there will be millions of pissed off apple fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try updating the firmware on your modem/router......it could be that it's not compatible with ios6.

also problem with receiving call - Name of Contact
I have all my contact numbers starting with international code ex +377........ because of viber
when I receive call from same operator I get only number NOT name of contact.

I downgrade it again on firmware 5.1.1 and no problem at all