What's new

iOS 6 Bugs !! Report here..

Every time I go to the App Store it crashes

Should have NEVER updated to ios 6
It's very buggy and drains the battery faster than ever why can't apple get it right the first time

Here are the two App Stores that are on iOS 6. Now why would Apple want two styles of App Stores?



Attachments

• $image-3670266407.jpg
    $image-3670266407.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 313
  • $image-2751996277.jpg
    $image-2751996277.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 304
  • $image-2211007963.jpg
    $image-2211007963.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 302
Facebook notifaction isn't working
I have all my alerts on and everything on sound but all I get is a top notifaction

I have iPhone 4S and my FaceTime over just regular cellular network doesn't work? Help?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

looks like apple should stop smiling and get back to work..lol but hey bugs are always there i just hope they fix it!

jackblack said:
I have iPhone 4S and my FaceTime over just regular cellular network doesn't work? Help?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

If you're on AT&T, you have to call or visit their website. I'm sure they'll charge extra.



Not seeing any of these issues.... Several devices upgraded already for a week on the GM

I've had the rearrange icons issue. Seems minor. But yeah it's a nuisance. Other stuff works. Some early minor problems updating apps but that seems to go away. Unsuccessful updating apps without wifi though. It should be able to update most apps over 3G, and it seems to struggle on 3G updating apps.

Anybody know if when you have do not disturb schedule on.. From your arranges scheduled time of do not disturb. Will you get your alarm clock notification? Meaning will your alarm clock go off like normal? Or is that considered a notification that is on do not disturb?

No real issues for me. The App Store has had a few problems though loading up and stuff. Passbook is an app I have no use for at all so really don't see the point of it.

Hi guys,

I have just upgraded to the latest iOS 6 however my maps aren't loading they are very pixelated. Is any one else having this problem. Does anyone know how to fix it. It's really annoying! Thanks

Thanks

notchstang92 said:
I try to use the passbook app and it doesn't work when I open it. I click on the iTunes Store tab in the passbook app and I can't connect to the store. Yet as another mentioned I can download apps.

Is passbook compatible with iPhone 4 and IOS 6?

Mine is doing the same, if you find a solution please let us know!