What's new

iOS 6 Bugs !! Report here..

I have an iPhone 4 and after updating to ios6 I have a problem with the "reply with message" feature.
If I try to swipe upwards on receiving a call nothing happens. So then I clicked on the small phone icon at bottom right, which flashed up a small window from the bottom saying "reply with message". Trouble is it flashes off immediatly,before I can click on it. I once just managed to click on it, and then the menu to reply with a message came up. It looks as though it is set to work on the new iPhone 5 larger screen. How can I work around this ?

I have the same problem - any solutions?

I had a chat session with charter, they gave me some new settings to try, but they didn't work. Perhaps you can try them to see if they work for you?

Server Type: IMAP
Incoming Mail server: IMAP.charter.net
Port: 143
Outgoing Mail Server: SMTP.charter.net
Port: 25

-------------------

My iPad still works fine..but the iPhone 4S, right after the update to iOS 6, won't work even with the exact same settings as the iPad.

I updated to iOs 6 when it first came out. I have and iPhone 4s with Sprint. I updated with iTunes. I keep losing my notification sounds. They will quit working from anywhere between 10min-45min (text messages, facebook, email, ect.) My ringtone still works. I have restored the iPhone in iTunes (twice! once backed up, once set up as new) and both times still no sounds. I just lost them again a few minutes ago. Anyone else having this problem? I've reset my phone, restored my phone, even called apple who knows nothing about this being an issue.

4s after updating to ios6 can not connect to itunes store

Several apps after updating seem to crash frequently. Most notably twitter freezes up and won't move. Very annoying.

derek price said:
Hi found this on line seems too have worked for my issue with the App Store not working right please try going to ur general settings and go to date and time and turn off automatic update and put the date only a year in front and then come out and go back into the App Store.if it doesn't do anything go back to ur general settings and put ur date and time back on to automatic update and then go back to the App Store and everything should be ok.sounds daft but seemed to work for me hope it works for other iPhone users with the can not connect to iTunes problem.

Does not work for me

Safari doesn't seem to work right after the update, keeps hanging when loading a website or on forum I use regularly when I post I get "safari can't download file" when replying in threads.

Also tapatalk doesn't work either.

Since iOS 6 I am still having issues with my notification sounds. Now I am noticing that my WiFi keeps dropping in and out of service.. I never had this issue before, you can look right at the phone and see it go from WiFi to 3G.. I hope they come up with an update soon.. This is getting annoying.

4s after upgrading not possible to upload wallpaper to lock screen. In addition to the itunes store problem

I'm having even bigger issues on both my iphone4 and 5 . I can no longer connect to my wifi at all the network shows up but will not connect . Also I tried to go back to 5.1 it can't be done . I called apple only to be told unless you buy a service plan we can not talk to you good bye apple better fix this issue before I start sending them my cell bills . If someone had said iso6 had wifi issues I would not have upgraded 5.1 worked well who ever is to blame for this error needs to be fired at once or apple needs to offer people something like money to cover the data charges .

I don't know if it is a bug...but after the upgrade, my charter email doesn't work on my iphone, but it does work on my iPad. Exact same settings.

This problem resolved itself. I think Apple must have changed something behind the scenes in how it arrives at the settings needed for using ISP email.

Last edited:
Thank you very much my iphone 4 and iphone 5 is now connected wirelessly.The problem was changing from WPA to WPA2 that fixed the problem.

Has there been any word that apple is working on an update to fix the bugs we are experiencing?