What's new

iOS 6 Bugs !! Report here..

I have a problem with my calendar now that I updated to ios6 on my iPhone 4...I have lost all that different calendars I used to have and the only one that how's up will only show when in wifi...otherwise it says no calendar and it is blank...any ideas on this one?

lynnemjackson said:
I have a problem with my calendar now that I updated to ios6 on my iPhone 4...I have lost all that different calendars I used to have and the only one that how's up will only show when in wifi...otherwise it says no calendar and it is blank...any ideas on this one?

On my calendar there are entries on the calendar that I did not put in. I am the on,y one that uses the iPad. I know because the iPad is password protected.

I know this is a iPhone forum but the calendars are the same.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Every time I go to the App Store it crashes

Should have NEVER updated to ios 6
It's very buggy and drains the battery faster than ever why can't apple get it right the first time

I agree with that battery life issue...though i'm not quiet sure if I just makeing it up or if it is a fact...did anyone run a test or something?

I notice since upgraded to iOS 6, some of the apps 'exit' by itself. I am using iPhone 4S.

Some of the experiences like Camera + when saving pictures from the Light Box to Camera Roll after editing.

And Facebook when I access to certain group discussion, it 'exit' by itself before completely loading the pages.

Is this iOS 6 bugs or App problem in iOS 6?

Any thoughts?

I also have issue with Weather HD. Crushes every time I start it. But I guess that's only because this app is still not updated for IOS 6,

Updated to iOS6 - So So disappointed. Am not an Apple fan in the first place - this now makes me hate the products. Usual problem with maps not working fully, but mostly Viber completely stopped working. Have re-installed it and tried ALL the fixes described in various forums and NONE work. Most of the time I do not get an activation code so have to call. It still doesn't work. IT WILL NOT SYNC CONTACTS. Symbol just keeps revolving. I have also tried evry combination of settings - still no luck. I tried calling or free texting my wife who is on Viber. It will not work. Seems like Apple screwed this up big time.

I really wish I could downgrade to iOS 5.1.1 but have tried but cannot. I have not Jailbreaked so have no way of returning to iOS 5.1.1 - sadly

Last edited:
Thunderbird 1 said:
Updated to iOS6 - So So disappointed. Am not an Apple fan in the first place - this now makes me hate the products. Usual problem with maps not working fully, but mostly Viber completely stopped working. Have re-installed it and tried ALL the fixes described in various forums and NONE work. Most of the time I do not get an activation code so have to call. It still doesn't work. IT WILL NOT SYNC CONTACTS. Symbol just keeps revolving. I have also tried evry combination of settings - still no luck. I tried calling or free texting my wife who is on Viber. It will not work. Seems like Apple screwed this up big time.

Viber is not an Apple product......you need to be speaking to the Viber Devs to ask them why it's not working.......you can't just blame Apple for everything!

The Archangel

You only have to wait for all the updates for IOS 6. I use Viber almost every day, no problems what so ever. Also the only app that was crushing Weather HD, after the update couple of days ago, works again. So, people give some time to the developers. From the moment I updated to IOS 6, almost all the apps were updated too. I don't regret updating to IOS. My phone is now even faster that on 5.1.1., even battery lasts a bit longer.

My camera hangs and makes the phone very slow. But this happens once a week

I posted earlier on the problems I faced with iOS 6 in my iphone 4S on Facebook.

I did the following
1) Remove Facebook app
2) Kill all apps running in background
3) Power shutdown iPhone
4) Reinstall Facebook
5) Run Facebook

After I did this it seemed it runs better and didn't experience crash

The trick is remove and restart iPhone before reinstall the app.

Have any one tried this?

I posted earlier on the problems I faced with iOS 6 in my iphone 4S on Facebook.

I did the following
1) Remove Facebook app
2) Kill all apps running in background
3) Power shutdown iPhone
4) Reinstall Facebook
5) Run Facebook

After I did this it seemed it runs better and didn't experience crash

The trick is remove and restart iPhone before reinstall the app.

Have any one tried this?

I use Facebook app at 4S (iOS 6) but I don't have any problem.

I have iphone5 iOS 6.0.1 since upgrading to new device I'm having iMessage issues. My wife has same device/iOS and my daughter is 3GS iOS 6. iMessage seems to work only some of the time between us. There does not seem to be any specific condition that creates the problem. It normally works ok on 3G/4G but has issues when using wifi. Any one having similar problems?

I use Facebook app at 4S (iOS 6) but I don't have any problem.

It only crash when I access to Facebook group site. Facebook general use is ok.

Since I reinstall app the problem never occurred.