What's new

Ios 5 battery use.

danwillis91

Reaction score
How are people finding the battery on ups 5? Mine seems to be draining alot faster than it was on older software

i am finding the same. its pretty annoying......

I am finding the same. So despite the fact that certain upgrades are good it seems that I will either have to charge this device three times a day or eventually get the 4s

I noticed it too, But every time a new iOS comes out everyone does for the first bit due to using and setting the phone up. At first mine used battery FAST!!! Then after getting every thing set up and I stopped just playing around it went to very good battery life. So in my opinion after it is set up and not PLAYED with it gets a lot better. I am back to charging my battery every 3-4 days again like I was on 4.2.1 that I came from. Hope this is all of your issues too. Good luck.

I think a lot of it has to do with the notifications center. It is very cool but all that push probably kills the battery. I will manage it once I determine how useful some of the apps I turned on are.

Hmm yes I have had a play around and killed the battery but now I'm using the phone as I used to and seems to goin down quicker

Hi, I'm using mine normally but battery is really bad. Would I have anything to do with iMessage on other devices