What's new

Ios 5.1 - iphone 4s

Maybe too many people downloading at once? I can't download til tonight so hopefully it's going smooth by then

there is no maybe about it.. that is why.. but there is no rsh to download the update, am going to wait until tomorrow..

update your baseband? They waited to long for the sim unlock lol

she has no need to preserve the baseband as her device is unlocked

there is no maybe about it.. that is why.. but there is no rsh to download the update, am going to wait until tomorrow..

Thanks unleashed,i was puzzled by the questions lol.

I am curious how the update will fix battery issues. Hopefully some of you can post in a few days as to whether you notice a difference or not. My dilima is that I am jailbroken for the sole purpose of using pdanet so I can use my iPad when I am out, however, I would sacrifice that if the update does in fact help out battery life...

I am curious how the update will fix battery issues. Hopefully some of you can post in a few days as to whether you notice a difference or not. My dilima is that I am jailbroken for the sole purpose of using pdanet so I can use my iPad when I am out, however, I would sacrifice that if the update does in fact help out battery life...

dont expect much of a battery life increase in any firmware update if you have problems

sorry I didnt mean it like that... I meant that I wanted to know if it changed the baseband because they just now came out with the 4s unlock and if people are updating its going to be like the iphone 4 .4.11.08 problem.. I understand that the phone is factory unlocked I just want to know if it updates the baseband

sorry I didnt mean it like that... I meant that I wanted to know if it changed the baseband because they just now came out with the 4s unlock and if people are updating its going to be like the iphone 4 .4.11.08 problem.. I understand that the phone is factory unlocked I just want to know if it updates the baseband
Im sorry i dont know about that,maybe someone else will.

Hopefully battery performance gets better!

But did you upgrade to the 5.1? If so what's your baseband now?

iPhone 4 basebands will update to 4.12.00

iPhone 4S baseband will update to 2.0.10

Neither is unlockable.

If you need to jailbreak DO NOT UPDATE.

"Factory Unlocked" or not you WILL lose your jailbreak.

iPhone 4 basebands will update to 4.12.00

iPhone 4S baseband will update to 2.0.10

Neither is unlockable.

If you need to jailbreak DO NOT UPDATE.

"Factory Unlocked" or not you WILL lose your jailbreak.
thankyou.