What's new

IOS 5.0 (beta)

The new notification layout, just like an Android !

And the smoothness including iCloud

Fcdrake said:
The new notification layout, just like an Android !

And the smoothness including iCloud

That's the feature I'm looking forward to most. Well that and icloud. I'll be happy to know all I have to do is hook my iPhone up at night to charge and my phone will wirelessly back itself up. Instead of me manually doing it every night.

Indeed !

And it's jailbreak- free

Haha unless your that cheap to buy applications.

Fcdrake said:
Indeed !

And it's jailbreak- free

Haha unless your that cheap to buy applications.

What do you mean by "that cheap to buy applications"? Not all people jailbreak to pirate apps. A lot of people just like to have the option of theming their iPhone, or unlocking the iPhones full potential.

Yeah, but you can say that the new iOS will have those features already in the device.

Fcdrake said:
Yeah, but you can say that the new iOS will have those features already in the device.

I agree the new OS will solve the notifications issue. I'll also say I might just like the new OS and it's features enough to give up jailbreaking

That's what I did!

I used to jailbreak all my devices haha

Now I quit

Fcdrake said:
That's what I did!

I used to jailbreak all my devices haha

Now I quit

Yeah that's why people jailbroken there devices to add features that it didn't have and I think that's where apple has been getting there ideas for their new updates like the 3G wife through your phone that you can put out and other things like back ground pictures folders multitasking etc but I can't wait for the android feature

csdalton said:
Yeah that's why people jailbroken there devices to add features that it didn't have and I think that's where apple has been getting there ideas for their new updates like the 3G wife through your phone that you can put out and other things like back ground pictures folders multitasking etc but I can't wait for the android feature

Apple has actually hired some developers that had applications in cydia.

darkstar2007 said:
Apple has actually hired some developers that had applications in cydia.

That could explain how they get those ideas I love learning new things like this even if it's small it's still knowledge

csdalton said:
That could explain how they get those ideas I love learning new things like this even if it's small it's still knowledge

Lol I agree with you. I know for a fact apple hired Peter hajas (he developed mobilenotifier). Also the kid that developed wifi sync was thinking about suing apple over the new wifi sync feature in icloud. Also he was thinking about suing over the fact iclouds icon and wifi syncs icons are very similar.

darkstar2007 said:
Lol I agree with you. I know for a fact apple hired Peter hajas (he developed mobilenotifier). Also the kid that developed wifi sync was thinking about suing apple over the new wifi sync feature in icloud. Also he was thinking about suing over the fact iclouds icon and wifi syncs icons are very similar.

Hey probably should of because if he had that copyrighted he would of won I know I would of for stealing my idea it's only obvious when they use a similar picture to it

csdalton said:
Hey probably should of because if he had that copyrighted he would of won I know I would of for stealing my idea it's only obvious when they use a similar picture to it

I don't think he actually patented his app. Plus the icon he used actually had apples wifi icon in it. So it'd be one interesting lawsuit. Plus he's not the first person to implement syncing over a wifi connection, but I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea whether he actually has a case or not! Who knows!

darkstar2007 said:
I don't think he actually patented his app. Plus the icon he used actually had apples wifi icon in it. So it'd be one interesting lawsuit. Plus he's not the first person to implement syncing over a wifi connection, but I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea whether he actually has a case or not! Who knows!

Yeah true I'm not either but still they should of done something for him at least and I'm just glad they are actually putting it on here now I don't usually connect to wifi because I don't need it so I can us my unlimited data but that I will to have it synced every night so I will never lose anything.