What's new

IOS 5.0 (beta)

darkstar2007 said:
This thread is iOS 5 beta. We need to take this conversation to the apps thread we're posting on lol.

Darn it I did it again :( lol

darkstar2007 said:
Lol it'll be alright. When in doubt, check the top of the page! :D!

Haha got it I still do that with texts for some reason the iPhone 4 does that when it pops up a new message and I don't know it's someone else when I unlock it it'll take me to a different person and I send the wrong reply it's happened a few times to me

csdalton said:
Haha got it I still do that with texts for some reason the iPhone 4 does that when it pops up a new message and I don't know it's someone else when I unlock it it'll take me to a different person and I send the wrong reply it's happened a few times to me

That sounds like a great way to get yourself in trouble lol.

darkstar2007 said:
That sounds like a great way to get yourself in trouble lol.

Yeah especially when I'm texting multiple girls at once that's not good it's happened to me a couple times sent to the wrong girl lol but nothing bad happened yet :p

csdalton said:
Yeah especially when I'm texting multiple girls at once that's not good it's happened to me a couple times sent to the wrong girl lol but nothing bad happened yet :p

Oh I've had it happen once, and of course it was something bad. I got in trouble, learned something, and moved on lol.

darkstar2007 said:
Oh I've had it happen once, and of course it was something bad. I got in trouble, learned something, and moved on lol.

Yeah it's horrible I hate how the new iPhones do that it never happened to me before on my iPhone 3GS but on the 4 it does

csdalton said:

That will get you into trouble too! 

I'm running iOS 5 beta 4 and its virtually bug free except Google+ which I rarely use crashes when you click stream. iMessage is great and the notifications is a big plus coming from a Droid Charge.... I use to find my self pulling down for notifications and nothing happend lol

Originaldobo said:
I'm running iOS 5 beta 4 and its virtually bug free except Google+ which I rarely use crashes when you click stream. iMessage is great and the notifications is a big plus coming from a Droid Charge.... I use to find my self pulling down for notifications and nothing happend lol

Well that must mean they are close to finishing it and getting it ready to be released