What's new

IOS 5.0 (beta)

csdalton said:
Yeah true I'm not either but still they should of done something for him at least and I'm just glad they are actually putting it on here now I don't usually connect to wifi because I don't need it so I can us my unlimited data but that I will to have it synced every night so I will never lose anything.

Me too. Lol. I get tired of manually backing my phone up every night. I know I don't have to. I just feel better in doing so. I can't wait for it to work "automagically" lmao!

darkstar2007 said:
Me too. Lol. I get tired of manually backing my phone up every night. I know I don't have to. I just feel better in doing so. I can't wait for it to work "automagically" lmao!

Yeah that's such a great feature so I heard this is jailbreak proof?

csdalton said:
Yeah that's such a great feature so I heard this is jailbreak proof?

Oh i wouldn't know about that. I don't think they can make it "jailbreak" proof. I'm sure they can make it harder though!

darkstar2007 said:
Oh i wouldn't know about that. I don't think they can make it "jailbreak" proof. I'm sure they can make it harder though!

Yeah I heard someone say something about jailbreak proof

heartbeat said:
Two more months to go before it comes out! So excited :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

They have a date on when it's coming out now?

csdalton said:
Yes I start this thread so people could see what apps I have so I can get more apps and fill up my 6th page

This thread is iOS 5 beta. We need to take this conversation to the apps thread we're posting on lol.