What's new

ios 4.3 just released to developers !

well news in this hacking section says chronic dev team are doing 4.2.1 and it wont be long now... so im glad i was wrong

Well I am waiting. Can't believe I upgraded before a jailbreak was out. I'll never do that again by choice.

i rather be on the latest firmware then sit waiting for a jb, i love modding my iphone but not enough to not upgrade firmwares even if there are no noticeable upgrades in that fw

Your one of the few! I could live without the things they added to the current version tbh.

Dev team are done 4.2.1 JB but I really
Want to upgrade to 4.3 check out the
Video of the swipe gestures and multitask
Rotation the mute switch can be alternated
To the rotation lock and all the other
Technical bs Still waiting for it and JB. 2

Cheers

Well I am waiting. Can't believe I upgraded before a jailbreak was out. I'll never do that again by choice.

i rather be on the latest firmware then sit waiting for a jb, i love modding my iphone but not enough to not upgrade firmwares even if there are no noticeable upgrades in that fw

Your one of the few! I could live without the things they added to the current version tbh.

i probably am, atm i am on 4.3 firmware and i dont really notice much differences. some people are complaining of real bad lag on the betas but i dont get any of this lag and installing apps from app store is making all their apps vanish from their springboard

not yet but its only on beta 2 so it wont be until late feb maybe early march

Hello,

I've bought an Iphone 4 in USA, modified for IOS 4.2 version. There's still no possibility for unlocking this phone, and I'd like to ask if you approximately could tell me when i will be able to use phone?

The reason why do I post here is because I'm newbie at forum, and do not have a permission to start any thread.

Best regards,

Phillip, Montenegro

with what carrier do you plan to use it with? there is nothing you can really do but wait

T-Mobile or Telenor. I was reading few articles about unlock, Musclenerd and Geohot announced that jailbreak/unlock is coming when Apple launches ''Verzion'' or IOS 4.3. It might be a rumor, but if you ask me they have a deal with Apple. Contrary, they wouldn't wait for them. Thanks!

Hello,

I've bought an Iphone 4 in USA, modified for IOS 4.2 version. There's still no possibility for unlocking this phone, and I'd like to ask if you approximately could tell me when i will be able to use phone?

The reason why do I post here is because I'm newbie at forum, and do not have a permission to start any thread.

Best regards,

Phillip, Montenegro

If you are on iOS 4.2.1 it could take sometime.

iPhone 4 unlock will be released after iOS 4.2.5 or 4.3

But don't expect anything, wouldn't be the first time stuff got delayed.

It's most likley the devs won't bother to much with 4.2.1 now either. Apparently the untethered beta is now all sorted...

yeah i doubt they will.. 4.3 wont be long since they already released beta 2 so hopefully it will be weekly release until final so in feb some time and a un tethered jb so they dont waste it on 4.2.1 and give apple the chance to close it for 4.3..

only thing i notice different in 4.3 is the app store in the upgrade section they changed the look when you have apps to upgrade
I am pretty sure i comes out in like you said feb or march. ipad had multigestures but it went away on the beta 2 version.