What's new

IOS 4.3 Coming Today

I purchased my (2nd) iPhone 4 on the 9th at about 6pm, came home, registered it and did an update. At the time I didn't even know there was an update to 4.3, after reading different things on this I decided to take a look at what I was running and it turns out my update was to 4.3. I have had no negative issues with it, with the download or otherwise. The bottom line is, I got 4.3 on the 9th.

Attachments

• $iPhone Screen Shot.jpg
    $iPhone Screen Shot.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 491
How do u guys find the application downloading speed on the 4.3 iOS. Have u noticed that it's taking much more time on iOS4.3 than on iOS4.2? actually that's the only bug or feature, i don't know what it is and how to call it, that i found on the new iOS4.3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is just for GSM phones right now. Anyone hear anything about a verizon update?

Ok, I looks like they still have not improved bluetooth for A2DP bluetooth streaming? meaning it could play music wireless on a A2DP supported receiver (i.e. car radio)
My Nokia 5800 does this perfectly.
Why do they not improve Bluetooth? everyone is using it these days

I have been reading some of the fourms and it can be done by making a call then opening ipod and playing a song but the voice call is still active!!
So it's there, just has been deactivated!!