What's new

IOS 4.3 Coming Today

ITS ME DAVID

Reaction score
http://www.9to5mac.com/54863/ios-4-3-coming-later-today/

BGR says 10am PT. *Are your ready for Nitro? Can you handle the snappiness™!?

New features in iOS 4.3 include the following:

The update brings a much faster web browsing experience thanks to Safari’s new Nitro JavaScript engine.
Users can now access all their iTunes media content via WiFi using the new iTunes Home Sharing feature.
AirPlay has been improved so that all iPad apps can push video or photos out to any AirPlay ready device like the Apple TV. *The feature even allows websites to push audio and video via AirPlay.
As was*rumored, users can now select whether to set the iPad’s switch to lock screen orientation or act as a mute button.
iPhone 4 users will be able to set their phone up as a personal WiFi hotSpot and share a single cellular data connection with multiple WiFi devices.
Photo Booth finally makes it to iOS. *Users can select from dozens of photo effects to capture and stylize photos.
FaceTime video calling now takes advantage of the new iPad 2′s dual cameras. iPad and iPhone users will now be able to connect via FaceTime.

Interesting. I thought it was going to be Friday. I hope this is right.

I'm definitely not. I would actually be better off Friday. I have too much work to do today to screw with it. ROFL

they announced 11th so dont count on today..

the 4.3 GM is stable enough i think that is what the official release will be

who are you going to believe mac rumors or what apple has told us at the event? its the 11th. it wont be any earlier, apple never release fw earlier. though it only had 3 betas and b3 and GM are very stable

lol dont care about unlock tools ;p

just dont buy them locked to carriers you dont plan to use.. very simple.. or factory unlocked if your in an un supported country or just use more then one carrier

I just update my iOS to 4.3, i can tell you that i haven't noticed any different at all from the 4.2 one, even the multi-touch gestures and other features are no where to be found on my phone
dcb58f4e-ec4d-909a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who are you going to believe mac rumors or what apple has told us at the event? its the 11th. it wont be any earlier, apple never release fw earlier. though it only had 3 betas and b3 and GM are very stable

U were saying?