What's new

Insurance for this expensive cellphone

Tricon7

Reaction score
Has anyone bothered to try and get insurance for his iPhone? It's over $600 to replace, so it seems like a good idea to try and get insurance to cover theft/damage/loss.

Yes it's sure a good idea for someone who knows that he can easily damage or lose his phone. Unless I get attacked by bad boys who really mean to still my phone, I know 99.9% that I will never lose my phone or damage my phone, I lose it I lose myself, I damage it I damage myself. Since this is my slogan, I don't border about insurance and prefer using that insurance money to buy new iPad. :)

I know 99.9% that I will never lose my phone or damage my phone

I'll remind you of this after you butterfinger your phone onto the pavement, or forget and leave your gym bag at the gym, which had your phone inside it. But I'm happy to hear that you never, ever forget, lose, or damage valuable items.

Never say never, but never since till now, and I'm not hoping for it to happen in the future either :)

There is nothing urgent or nothing emergency, so I will just pass by that insurance.

It all depends if you want it or not. If you want and can afford insurance get it. Though beware the fine print.

How much your insurance cost per month?