What's new

Infinity blade! Whos ready!

I did the same, it's best to go through each item one at a time and then choose the most power ones for the tough fights.

I ended up saving my character and restarting the bloodlines. Makes it easy again. Im on bloodline 9 but level 37 or something. Its starting to get hard again tho. I just want to save up for the infinity blade or better. Maybe the finger!

Infinity Blade Goes Multiplayer, Introduces Survivor Mode - May 19th! :)

The wait is almost over! For those of you who’ve been hoping to battle one on one in the world of Infinity Blade, your time has come. Epic Games‘ ChAIR Entertainment’s free update, entitled Infinity Blade: Arena, will go live this Thursday. The new update is full of all sorts of new, exciting additions, including a Survivor mode where you battle a legion of Titans to see how long you can last. There are also updates to the single player mode, as well. Here’s some tidbits from the announcement:

Infinity Blade: Arena

Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
You can read all the details at Epic Games, and keep a lookout here for more info in the next few days.

And don’t forget to restart your devices after installing the update. See you in game!

UPDATE: Be sure to tune in tonight at 9PM EST for a live chat with ChAIR’s Donald and Geremy Mustard and Senior Producer Simon Hurley on Facebook!

Infinity Blade Goes Multiplayer, Introduces Survivor Mode | Epic Games Community

Just finished playing this after a 2 hour session last night - level 10 so far... i dont see how this can be completed in 10 minutes like one poster said

Just finished playing this after a 2 hour session last night - level 10 so far... i dont see how this can be completed in 10 minutes like one poster said

it can be completed quicker, that guy who done it in 10 minutes is slow.. but there is no rush to do it, does not matter if you take 10 minutes or 10 hours..i played it so many times i kil an enemy or two then quit for a few weeks..

upgrade is coming today also multi player and more enemies items coming later today some time, cant wait

Yeah I realised 5 seconds after I posted but had to leave, I will wait and see if the cheats work or if there is a new hack, kept offline of course :)

Good stuff! :D

Hopefully get time after 9 tonight. I haven't even played the update yet so no idea how it works. Lol...

Good stuff! :D

Hopefully get time after 9 tonight. I haven't even played the update yet so no idea how it works. Lol...

my stats stayed the same after hacking it though but my weapons are not as powerful as they where as the hacks dont work but multi player you get nothing... i tried multi player you get single playing and online mode but online mode does not work for me

so has any one installed it yet? i cant get online multi player to work

Last edited:
I tried inviting you a couple hours ago. To begin with infinity blade wasn't connecting to game centre and my multiplayer option was greyed out! Sorted it by going into the game centre app itself, choosing infinity blade and pressing play on the top right...

I tried inviting you a couple hours ago. To begin with infinity blade wasn't connecting to game centre and my multiplayer option was greyed out! Sorted it by going into the game centre app itself, choosing infinity blade and pressing play on the top right...

mine crashed when i tried to do that, it is not greyed out but it just does nothing when i press it.. i will try again in gc