What's new

IMessage

What do you think about it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This feature is nothing to me. I have unlimited texting, and got it for free when I signed up with my carrier.
Haha,
There is no contract with, ''Free Unlimited World-Wide Calls and Unlimited (Free) World wide texts.
How much do you pay a month?
Unlimited text is not for all the countries, there will be fees for World-wide Calls and texts.

Last edited:
Watch your tone guys. Read our rules. We don't tolerate insults towards other members here, so reign it in please, otherwise there will be consequences. OK?

Please can someone clarify this....I will be able to contact family who have iPhone in America with this message free of charge??? What about FaceTime etc sorry I am new to this forum and only had iPhone year and know there is a lot of things available I know nothing about
Thanks
Sharon

therealbbe said:
Please can someone clarify this....I will be able to contact family who have iPhone in America with this message free of charge??? What about FaceTime etc sorry I am new to this forum and only had iPhone year and know there is a lot of things available I know nothing about
Thanks
Sharon

Imessage will work anywhere and to anyone as it uses phone numbers or emails. FaceTime is in the same boat.

Will message work without a data plan? Will it work with wi-fi?

I currently use a msg app called "viber" that does the same thing and it works for iPhone and Android smartphones.

Will message work without a data plan? Will it work with wi-fi?

If you are connected to a wifi when iMassaging then it will use wifi, if there is no wifi connected to the phone then it will use your 3G.

IOSIphone said:
Apple, have created an app for the Iphone, which is recently coming up. The Iphone 5, Iphone 5 will have an application called ''Imessage''.

IMessage, is a messenger such as the BlackBerry Messenger. It includes, Talking through messages with other Iphone users like BlackBerry, The messanging will not include fee's. You can use the Messenger, anywhere, You have Wi-fi and if you have an Internet Contract World-wide.

Many Iphone users are asking questions such as: Does BlackBerry Messenger come on Iphone? So Iphone have thought of the IMessage as it is advanced technology. This is a solution for all the Questions. Apple have always answered ''No'' on that question, but now will answer ''Yes, We have an app like that, for free called Imessage''

Post, what you think about it. Don't forget to vote on the poll.

Cool. What do you mean by "talking" through messaging? Just being able to send texts like blackberries can?

Cool. What do you mean by "talking" through messaging? Just being able to send texts like blackberries can?

You can send voice, photos, videos, text messages through iMessage app.

I think imessage will be great. Back in the day when I had a BB I really enjoyed using BB messenger. It's event better that I'll be able to use it on my iPad 2, especially since I have to wait until December to get the 4S.

bbm was nice but i hated the fact that you actaully need the whole blackberry plan.

kingnba6 said:
bbm was nice but i hated the fact that you actaully need the whole blackberry plan.

Really.. I never had a BB plan, and still used it.