What's new

IMessage

What do you think about it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really ? so what type of plan did you have? when i had my bb i only had a talk text plan and wasnt able to use bbm. maybe you only needed internet ?

the only way to use BBM is to either have a BIS or BES plan through a carrier... there is no way around that.

kingnba6 said:
really ? so what type of plan did you have? when i had my bb i only had a talk text plan and wasnt able to use bbm. maybe you only needed internet ?

Ok, When I had one you had to have unlimited data. So that was it.

You can't get BBM without a BlackBerry, and that's it.
I wonder, how many Apple users, were asking ''Can you get BBM on Iphone''.
The 'Imessage' Has developed the Apple texting and voice message systems.
By adding this application.
Free texting Apple 2 apple.
I think it's great.

IOSIphone said:
Apple, have created an app for the Iphone, which is recently coming up. The Iphone 5, Iphone 5 will have an application called ''Imessage''.

IMessage, is a messenger such as the BlackBerry Messenger. It includes, Talking through messages with other Iphone users like BlackBerry, The messanging will not include fee's. You can use the Messenger, anywhere, You have Wi-fi and if you have an Internet Contract World-wide.

Many Iphone users are asking questions such as: Does BlackBerry Messenger come on Iphone? So Iphone have thought of the IMessage as it is advanced technology. This is a solution for all the Questions. Apple have always answered ''No'' on that question, but now will answer ''Yes, We have an app like that, for free called Imessage''

Post, what you think about it. Don't forget to vote on the poll.

hi
hhhhhhhhh

bab2010 said:
You can send voice, photos, videos, text messages through iMessage app.

Ahhh thank you.

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4using iPF.net

p3unit32 said:
I think imessage will be great. Back in the day when I had a BB I really enjoyed using BB messenger. It's event better that I'll be able to use it on my iPad 2, especially since I have to wait until December to get the 4S.

Not too bad. I have to wait until 2013. There will be iPhone 10 by then. Lol

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4using iPF.net

tlbaker said:
Not too bad. I have to wait until 2013. There will be iPhone 10 by then. Lol

Wow... You must have just upgraded then.

p3unit32 said:
Wow... You must have just upgraded then.

Yes, Verizon just got iPhone 4 back in February of this year. I was trying to wait until at least August to get my little 30.00 discount (used to be 100.00 but of course that is no more) or until the 5/ 4S upgrade; however, my blackberry was dying and I didn't want to be without a smartphone. Oh well, I will be ready for the iPhone 10 lmao.

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF.net

IMessage is another way of ''Texting'' to people who have Iphone, or either another Apple Product.
I think this app should be welcome for Android and HTC too.
As there are many, Androids and HTC Smartphones.
HTC hasn't thought of any Texting apps yet, Even though they are just phone producers and run on Windows & Android.
Android has got Viber.
Now Apple have got IMessage.
I wonder who's coming up with that next?
Maybe Nokia will improve there Xpress smartphone.

Last edited:
kingnba6 said:
isnt htc just a phone producer? and htc uses android and windows mobile

Yes, HTC uses android and windows mobile OSs.