What's new

IMessage

What do you think about it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IOSIphone

Reaction score
Apple, have created an app for the Iphone, which is recently coming up. The Iphone 5, Iphone 5 will have an application called ''Imessage''.

IMessage, is a messenger such as the BlackBerry Messenger. It includes, Talking through messages with other Iphone users like BlackBerry, The messanging will not include fee's. You can use the Messenger, anywhere, You have Wi-fi and if you have an Internet Contract World-wide.

Many Iphone users are asking questions such as: Does BlackBerry Messenger come on Iphone? So Iphone have thought of the IMessage as it is advanced technology. This is a solution for all the Questions. Apple have always answered ''No'' on that question, but now will answer ''Yes, We have an app like that, for free called Imessage''

Post, what you think about it. Don't forget to vote on the poll.

WOW. Based on the poll results so far this must be the best iOS feature EVA! :)

WOW. Based on the poll results so far this must be the best iOS feature EVA! :)

I think it was time for iOS to come with something like that. Look the BBM that Rim had for so many years.

I will welcome iMessage for sure!

Absolutely will love it and its the second most wanted feature outta the new iOS that i want.

Mostly because i work in a shop that has wifi but terrible signal.. so it usually takes awhile to try and send a message.. and i almost always have to hold my hand up to a window.. very annoying.

BUT luckily, most of the ppl i text fluently.. have iPhones.. so this is just perfect!

Unleashed said:
not bothered? its disgraceful ?;p who voted for them?

Probably someone who either doesn't realise the potential of imessage or hasn't bothered to read about.

I for one am very excited about it. Actually that goes for IOS 5 as a whole 

not bothered? its disgraceful ?;p who voted for them?
It's the people, who probably stay on Nokia's and are kidding themselves. Begging to get Iphone and don't know, what Imessage will be.

Last edited:
This feature is nothing to me. I have unlimited texting, and got it for free when I signed up with my carrier.

What about sending messages from one country to another? Is it free too? I think that with iMessage you will be able to send free messages to anyone anywhere in the world provide your contact have an IPhone 3GS and later. So it's really useful.