What's new

Im loving ios 6

Zentost

Reaction score
3GS, seems faster than ever, new UI is kinda cool too, and just feels so fresh and cool and very snappy

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Err question though, I can't use maps app to see public transportation routes??

I used it in 5.1.1 to see bus routes and train times... But now it's telling me I need to download a transit app or something and the free ones have low reviews.

hookbill said:
Suggestion: The maps are a known issue. For something like you want go via browser to Google Maps. You will see a message saying you can download Maps by pressing the arrow. Press the arrow on the bottom and use those maps for those purposes.

Very nice thanks!

Jane55 said:
Aha, this "iOS 6 Tips and Hidden Features" might do some help for you:
iOS 6 Tips and Hidden Features | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

Nifty, thanks!

Yeah I swear my 3GS has never been this fast. Maybe because I've been jail token this last year on 5.1.1, but idk if jbing affects speed that much.

But yeah bravo ios6, and besides ya can always shift + click restore back....I couldn't at first because I had a custom hosts file that was messed up on pc, but I used Microsoft fix it for me and a reboot and BAM... Good to go ;)

I had ropey sound quality on incoming calls with iOS 5. but since the move to 6. it's been fine.
Very happy indeed with the new iOS.

Also for non jbers, the settings badge for update sure gets annoying

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

hookbill said:
This is not a complaint thread. There are plenty of those.

Read closer, I'm praising iOS 6

I used waze always as my Gps so the map app don't matter... Plus in have a tomTom LOL
Anyways I personally love IOS6. The iPhone 4S and am not upgrading to the 5 YEt... NO rush and the next phone will be here soon enough lol
Granted I DO enjoy my kindle fire am nexus 7 and the iPad (didnt get mini cause I have iPad iPhone) BUT love gadgets but my iPhone is the one device i use very often.
BTW I hate when people use my phone LOL
Am I the only one?

I haven't had any issues with it.... Works great

Last edited: