What's new

Brand New iphone 6

Atomic77

Reaction score
For christmas I just was gifted a iphone 6. It is really cool. I put a otterbox on it for protection. Its my first ever iphone i ever had.

For christmas I just was gifted a iphone 6. It is really cool. I put a otterbox on it for protection. Its my first ever iphone i ever had.

Hope you enjoy. It's an excellent phone. I had one and the only reason I got a 7 was to get 128gb storage. Otherwise, I would've kept it. I gave it to my newphew and he still uses it 4 years later.

It’s my first time having a iPhone and I am really enjoying it so far. I still would like to get my screen protector put on it but I haven’t gotten to it yet. It works really great for one of my favorite games Pokémon Go. My iPhone has 32gb. It’s enough for me I don’t plan to have much on it.

Update. Had the tempered glass screen protector put on a few days ago. iPhone is doing great.

I guess the iPhone 6 is dying now. According to Pokémon Go starting mid October 2020 it’s no longer supported with new update.

I guess the iPhone 6 is dying now. According to Pokémon Go starting mid October 2020 it’s no longer supported with new update.

Whilst your phone may not run the latest software or Pokemon Go, it should run for a while yet. Maybe you could put out subtle hints for next Christmas?