What's new

Gold iPhone 6

jjmcb

Reaction score
well i had my iphone since it came out, well 3 days after it came out, and i own a gold 64 gb iphone. am i the only one that got it and was disappointed with the color. its pink or a "rose gold" i got an otterbox on it but through the windows you still see "gold". maybe im just being to picky but i liked the gold color on the 5s more than the 6. anyone else agree

Originally ordered a gold 6+. After seeing the Gold 6+ in the VZW store, I knew two things:

1. I don't want "gold"
2. I don't want a 6+

Ended up with the space grey 6.

I've had my 6+ since day one and I was unsure of how I would like the bigger phone. I've gotten used to it so it feels like a normal phone to me. now when I hold people's iphone 5s and older, it feels foreign and I don't like it.

point it. it will grow on you. give it a chance. as for the gold. I agree that it isn't gold gold but it's still not that bad.

I have yet to see the 6/6+ GOLD in person, but accoding to the original post, am I to understand that Apple changed the 5s GOLD color on the 6/6+ to a "pink or rose gold color?

From what I was told by Apple the Gold colour is the same as on 5s as is the Silver and the Space Grey.
If you look on the Apple store and see the comparison they look the same.

I'll have to compare my new gold iPhone 6 plus with my gold iPhone 5S when the 6 plus arrives to see how they compare side by side.

ill try to post a picture of my "gold" iphone. Unless they have two versions of the gold color. I got the rose gold. Originally I wanted the space gray. But I didn't pre-order so I took what I could get. I didn't want a 16 gb.

ill try to post a picture of my "gold" iphone. Unless they have two versions of the gold color. I got the rose gold. Originally I wanted the space gray. But I didn't pre-order so I took what I could get. I didn't want a 16 gb.
Oh okay...Please do. My Verizon store and others in my area do not have the Gold 6/6+ and the closest Apple store is about 45 minutes from me (just being lazy), and I will probably visit near the end of the month.

I have both 5S gold and 6 plus gold. No difference in the color
love my 6 Plus.

I can tell you my 6 looks pink....in the sun I say this because it's amazing the power of lighting it made me a liar. these are the pictures i took today to prove my point. didnt work. ill post more in the sunlight.

Attachments

• IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 770
  • IMG_1234.JPG
    IMG_1234.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 673
  • IMG_1237.JPG
    IMG_1237.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 690
Ya, I was going to say that I don't see pink. The one in the VZW store I saw last month wasn't pink, but I didn't like the color of gold.

I can tell you my 6 looks pink....in the sun I say this because it's amazing the power of lighting it made me a liar. these are the pictures i took today to prove my point. didnt work. ill post more in the sunlight.
Hummm, looks the same. Thanks for the photos.

I don't see pink when I look at my phone but I thought the 5s looked more like 18kt rather than the 14kt version of my 6. It's paler to my eye but not pink.