What's new

Looking for iPhone 6 Plus case that holds phone in otterbox

I've owned every iPhone made except the 5, I skipped that one and I'm so happy w/ my 6S Plus I'm skipping the 7, that said I've owned an Otterbox Defender for every single phone as well as for the wife's iPhones and my kids.

If I were you I'd go to Amazon and purchase the Defender because IMHO they are by far the most durable cases on the market.

You can usually pick up a black on black one under $30 which comes w/ a belt clip.

Just my ¢.02 worth. But to date I've never had a cracked screen but I have dropped my phones plenty.

I've owned every iPhone made except the 5, I skipped that one and I'm so happy w/ my 6S Plus I'm skipping the 7, that said I've owned an Otterbox Defender for every single phone as well as for the wife's iPhones and my kids.

If I were you I'd go to Amazon and purchase the Defender because IMHO they are by far the most durable cases on the market.

You can usually pick up a black on black one under $30 which comes w/ a belt clip.

Just my ¢.02 worth. But to date I've never had a cracked screen but I have dropped my phones plenty.

I had a 4S and then jumped up to the 6S plus. Definitely don't plan on getting another iPhone. I need that headphone jack lol.

I have Defenders for all 3 of my phones but I can't use the one for my 6S plus because there is a gap between the screen cover and my screen of 1/16" to 1/8" and I can't depress it far enough to touch the screen without the 3D Touch kicking in. I also cannot swipe the notification screen down or the bottom up with the Defender on.

You should consider the Tech21 case. Much better looking than the defenders. Just a suggestion