What's new

I'm going back to 4.1...

I can relate. I had the same problem with my 3gs. i would need to constant close all apps and clear the memory on the sbssettings for memory to pop back up. The trick is to use one app at a time.

That's me back on 4.1 as of yesterday. For some reason greenpoision was giving me alot of problems when trying to jailbreak but limerain worked first time. I've got my old lockscreen back :D and my available memory is well above 300mb with loads open in the multitasking bar.

There's only one thing I miss from 4.3.3 so far, the ability to turn off adjusting the ringer with the volume buttons. I'm not sure when this was added but it was really handy if your playing certain games with the volume turned down, you then don't need to remember to turn it back up again or you won't hear your phone.

I can relate. I had the same problem with my 3gs. i would need to constant close all apps and clear the memory on the sbssettings for memory to pop back up. The trick is to use one app at a time.

You shouldnt need to do that on a 3GS, just like I should't off needed to do on my 4G. As I said all better now I'm back on 4.1... :D

you wont hear it but since your playing the game you would be looking at the screen and would see the call ....

so 4.1 is working much better for you? thats great at least it works the way you want it to now

It when I've finished the game and put the phone back in my pocket. I forget to turn it back up. Lol.

It's better. There's a few small things that are different that I didn't notice when going through the upgrades but nothing worth noting. Im trying to find some sort of weather forecast that I can work into my lockscreen. I've got the current weather set up nicely but I want a 5-7 day forecast to go in the gap at the bottom...

dfd4ecc5.jpg

Nope. The digits on the time would over lap each minuet and you cant use your own background...

Think I'm going to update back to 4.3.3 or at least try 4.2.1 first. I miss a few things from the updates that I never realised...