What's new

iCloud disables MacBook. Help!

Guymcarpenter

Reaction score
I've had my iPhone 4s for about three months and I've been using my cloud for about the same time. The problem I am having is that everytime I sync my iPhone with my computer to backup my iCloud my MacBook loses Internet connection. My wireless shows full connectivity but I can't connect to any websites the iTunes store doesn't connect nor does my protection software work. I do the usual troubleshooting steps. I turn the airport off then on. I restart my computer. I reset my wireless router. My computer eventually starts to pick up Internet connection but it's like it happens when I'm not trying to fix it. It's frustrating and I don't want it to continue happening. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Or someone knows a way to fix it. Also my phone always gives me alerts that I havent backed up my cloud for the whole duration (12 weeks) that I've had it. Which is not the case. I have no problems syncing music or applications. It just seems like my phone isn't registering it. That may be a whole separate issue or may be related. I have no clue.
Thanks to anyone who could help!