What's new

I need help Downgrading 4.1 Please!

Jimz

Reaction score
Okay i upgraded to 4.1 last night after i jailbroke my phone I didnt know that you couldnt get the jailbreak with this upgrade so now im stuck. I have watched a bunch of videos on how to downgrade my phone. I have been downloading the 4.0.1 firmware file and they are always in ZIP files i unzip them and they looking nothing like videos i have seen on youtube. I hit shift and restore and look for the files and find the firmware but then like its not there? I have my things saved on cydia and i have tinyumbrealla. So basically i need help with the firmware file i guess. I run windows btw. Thanks for the help.

These completely safe?

well ppl have had problems using lime and pwnage tool and even gp with earlier releases btu ive used gp with no problems at all

Well okay, i know this is a iphone4 foru. But i have a iphone 3 but that dosent matter does it?

3g, i just reset my phone which had cydia on it and it got stuck in reboot mode. So now i have to upgrade to 4.1. For what i stated before i traded my friend phones.

3g, Apple is here to rip us off:(

You don't need to upgrade to 4.1 for a 3G. Its only the 3GS and 4G that you need to upgrade to the latest software.